whatever101

whatever101

Sep 1, 2020
I've been thinking of death and suicide for the past 12 years. Still I don't have the courage to do it. I wish if someone will just come and kill me. I feel like I'm useless. I'm just a burden to everyone. There's nothing good in me. All those who had loved me have realised it and left me for their own good. The only way out is to ctb. But seems like I'm seeking support for that too. Should I hang? Or cut myself? Or drown?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Caspers, lowlander and 5 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I'm sorry to hear that. You have to decide for yourself which method fits you the best. Sending hugs :hug: :hug: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, whatever101 and Ren Elsie Jewelria
Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
I guess you're depressed, with low self-esteem, and not such a bad person you describe yourself as, . And for the method, just like @sadworld said, it's for you to decide. I'd recommend some research, this is a good place for it.

Reactions: sadworld
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I am so sorry for how you feel. I have massive deprssion and I can totally relate to you. please always try and remember that you have ALL OF US here on ss, your global family to help you and for you to lean on when needed. October this year was hell for me and without my global family here, ctb was going to be a possibility. BUT everyone here helped me so much and I bet we all can for you too. I love and care for you with all my heart. I know what it is like when people who one thinks are firends up and leave. BUT there in again we are here for YOU!!! Hugs and smiles to you my global family member!! Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
Clicking on suicide Wiki (located on the sidebar) will give you lots of information. When you like the look of something, the search bar is your friend. If I remember correctly, we can't advise you on which method to CTB with. I would recommend you have a look at the forum rules (also located on the sidebar)