A

alone10

140+ IQ
Jan 15, 2024
N back my ass
Gym my ass
Healthy food my ass

Its all about DNA

This is a young girl who did not attend school, but she learns and earns 100 times more than I earn, and if you ask her how do you draw like this, she says, "I don't know."View attachment 126748 Screenshot

I had a colleague at work whose IQ was higher than 160. He learned in a week what I learned in a whole year. He was learning at lightning speed and correcting mistakes in seconds. He even started going to the accountant, but the accountant got angry and would fight with him.

• Wow
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, leavingthesoultrap and Forever Sleep
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
It's not fair to yourself to make people like her into the standard. She is not typical.

Reactions: peaches, beelzebul, Hardcore_Henry and 9 others
A

alone10

140+ IQ
Jan 15, 2024
I dont want to be dark but there is a guy who became a lawer in 14 days

If you don't believe internet stories, I have a true story. My co-worker was fixing problems in seconds while I was trying to fix them in two days. We were working in the field of advertising and marketing. He was learning 100 times faster than me. He even helped an accountant with taxes with his extraordinary intelligence, and he was not an accountant. In one month, he became better than the accountant, the manager, and all the employees

I swear to god he is not human and make me like a garbage and becus he is smart he works 3 h a day and me 9 h a day !!

Its life bro wellcome to the reality

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I am sorry if this is an unrelated question but does IQ encompass all forms of intelligence

or just one kind of intelligence/more mathematic or scientific forms of intelligence

(also here's the documentary that features this girl if anyone was looking for it)

A

alone10

140+ IQ
Jan 15, 2024
High iq
I am sorry if this is an unrelated question but does IQ encompass all forms of intelligence

or just one kind of intelligence/more mathematic or scientific forms of intelligence

(also here's the documentary that features this girl if anyone was looking for it)
High iq person can learn everything
He can be everything fast than us 100X
I know ppl like this they are not like us

• Informative
Reactions: psp3000
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
you're focusing on a person that's massively gifted and ignored the person that is massively unfortunate. truth is 90% of us are there somewhere in the middle. there is a lot of data that shows early success tends to cause people problems later in life

Reactions: BrainShower, Kasumi and Redacted24
A

alone10

140+ IQ
Jan 15, 2024
you're focusing on a person that's massively gifted and ignored the person that is massively unfortunate. truth is 90% of us are there somewhere in the middle. there is a lot of data that shows early success tends to cause people problems later in life
What problems ?
This 12 years old girl can buy ferrari in 7 days
My mom told me before she die "i want you to be number 1" i want to be with these 10% ppl

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Being a gifted child is a very difficult path, almost always leading to endless issues later in life. Some say it is best treated as a special needs situation.

In the related field of Savant syndrome, there have been cases where extraordinary talents are acquired following an uneventful early life, typically after brain injury. At the very least, we can conclude that there is much that we do not understand about the human brain and its potential.

Reactions: beelzebul, BrainShower, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 3 others
A

alone10

140+ IQ
Jan 15, 2024
Being a gifted child is a very difficult path, almost always leading to endless issues later in life. Some say it is best treated as a special needs situation.

In the related field of Savant syndrome, there have been cases where extraordinary talents are acquired following an uneventful early life, typically after brain injury. At the very least, we can conclude that there is much that we do not understand about the human brain and its potential.
Why are you making fun of this girl? Isn't she with special needs just to satisfy your ego? She's a perfectly normal person as is my very smart coworker

Reactions: mortuarymary and ijustwishtodie
straydog

straydog

Aug 27, 2023
The people you've described are exceedingly rare - so rare that comparing yourself to them doesn't really make sense. To be frank, fixating on these extreme outliers and beating yourself up is a waste of time when you could be focusing on yourself and working to improve yourself in areas where you think you're lacking. Like yeah, it really sucks to see someone effortlessly accomplish things you struggle with or to live out your dreams, but it is what it is. All you can do is work with what you have and keep striving to improve.

It's also worth noting that being as extraordinary and the people you described can come with downsides; gifted people sometimes feel alienated from their peers. This might sound like a cope, but wealth and intellect don't guarantee happiness. The rich and talented do have more comfortable lives, but that doesn't mean that they're loved, that they find fulfillment in life, or that they won't struggle with mental illness, disabilities, etc.

• Hmph!
Reactions: peaches, WhatPowerIs, BrainShower and 1 other person
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
Why are you making fun of this girl? Isn't she with special needs just to satisfy your ego? She's a perfectly normal person as is my very smart coworker
Let me ask you this. Do you think this girl does not put any effort into her craft? Do you think she doesn't work every day to hone it? And if you're attributing it all to IQ, an inherently trainable part of the human psyche as proved by hundreds of journals and documentaries on the subject, then that's just shallow. If you said "Talent", I could have maybe understood a part of your argument. But no. Everyone's different.

Here's a perfect example of comparing yourself to a "Genius" from a rational mindset:

Oh, and let's not even get into the fact that people with higher intelligence have always been statistically associated with being more prone to suffering from mental health issues.

We're all different, born to this world with different problems. Just because someone's better than you at something doesn't make them automatically excluded from being a victim to the same problems as us.

Reactions: beelzebul, BrainShower and voidstar
A

alone10

140+ IQ
Jan 15, 2024
Let me ask you this. Do you think this girl does not put any effort into her craft? Do you think she doesn't work every day to hone it? And if you're attributing it all to IQ, an inherently trainable part of the human psyche as proved by hundreds of journals and documentaries on the subject, then that's just shallow. If you said "Talent", I could have maybe understood a part of your argument. But no. Everyone's different.

Here's a perfect example of comparing yourself to a "Genius" from a rational mindset:

Oh, and let's not even get into the fact that people with higher intelligence have always been statistically associated with being more prone to suffering from mental health issues.

We're all different, born to this world with different problems. Just because someone's better than you at something doesn't make them automatically excluded from being a victim to the same problems as us.

I guess you've never met someone so smart with very high IQ
You dont know shit iam sorry

They learn fast than us 100x bro
Take a look at my comments above
The people you've described are exceedingly rare - so rare that comparing yourself to them doesn't really make sense. To be frank, fixating on these extreme outliers and beating yourself up is a waste of time when you could be focusing on yourself and working to improve yourself in areas where you think you're lacking. Like yeah, it really sucks to see someone effortlessly accomplish things you struggle with or to live out your dreams, but it is what it is. All you can do is work with what you have and keep striving to improve.

It's also worth noting that being as extraordinary and the people you described can come with downsides; gifted people sometimes feel alienated from their peers. This might sound like a cope, but wealth and intellect don't guarantee happiness. The rich and talented do have more comfortable lives, but that doesn't mean that they're loved, that they find fulfillment in life, or that they won't struggle with mental illness, disabilities, etc.
Screenshot
She was five years old when she drew this. Yes, she did not learn. If she did, she would learn in minutes with a big smile and a cup of tea, while the rest of us would learn for years with great effort and sleepless nights. What you think is heavy for them is a bottle of water

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

Jul 24, 2023
I guess you've never met someone so smart with very high IQ
You dont know shit iam sorry

They learn fast than us 100x bro
Take a look at my comments above
Look I'm not going to antagonize you about this. When I said people are different, I meant that everyone has a different field of expertise. Einstein was never going to create an art piece like Vincent Van Gogh no matter what his IQ was. Vincent Van Gogh could never create the set of symphonies that Beethoven did, no matter how good he was at art or how well he could hear. Some people are talented, sure. Some people are multi-talented. Rare? Yes, but they exist. So what?

Why are you comparing yourself to these people? Are you even interested in creating art? Or is it the fact that someone could own a ferrari when you can't? Let me tell you, if it's the latter you have nothing to worry about. Plenty of regular people own ferrari's. Plenty of people who are billionaires are ordinary, for lack of a better word.

And no, I have met plenty of extremely talented people. People who I could never relate to. So? I admire them, and I'm glad they can do something I can't. What's so bad about that?

Reactions: beelzebul, BrainShower and Celerity
Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
I had this problem as well. I feel at least some of my alters could do so much more with powerful DNA, but life didn't even give them a dedicated body. I wanted to help and create artificial bodies (androids) since our shared flesh body is a failure, but it ran out of energy before we could complete the plan. Somewhere I wrote about my last note would be instructing partners to complete the research. This identity network will cease to exist, but at least some parts of some better identities might return artificially. I hate my existence, but I'd love to give another chance to them.

A

alone10

140+ IQ
Jan 15, 2024
Look I'm not going to antagonize you about this. When I said people are different, I meant that everyone has a different field of expertise. Einstein was never going to create an art piece like Vincent Van Gogh no matter what his IQ was. Vincent Van Gogh could never create the set of symphonies that Beethoven did, no matter how good he was at art or how well he could hear. Some people are talented, sure. Some people are multi-talented. Rare? Yes, but they exist. So what?

Why are you comparing yourself to these people? Are you even interested in creating art? Or is it the fact that someone could own a ferrari when you can't? Let me tell you, if it's the latter you have nothing to worry about. Plenty of regular people own ferrari's. Plenty of people who are billionaires are ordinary, for lack of a better word.

And no, I have met plenty of extremely talented people. People who I could never relate to. So? I admire them, and I'm glad they can do something I can't. What's so bad about that?
The bad thing about this is that what you can learn in a year, they can learn in a week. We will always be at the bottom of the ladder. You are 50 and have a million dollars. They will have 5 billion by the age of 30. Are you happy and happy with your university degree? They can obtain a university degree in less than a year

To sum up
I dont want to be stupid thanks!
I had this problem as well. I feel at least some of my alters could do so much more with powerful DNA, but life didn't even give them a dedicated body. I wanted to help and create artificial bodies (androids) since our shared flesh body is a failure, but it ran out of energy before we could complete the plan. Somewhere I wrote about my last note would be instructing partners to complete the research. This identity network will cease to exist, but at least some parts of some better identities might return artificially. I hate my existence, but I'd love to give another chance to them.
If I were on a street without money, no one would help me and I would rot there. Thank you for your generosity and brotherhood, but life does not work like that. Everyone is competing and everyone wants money.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Hysteria
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022

IQ can't be trained

Reactions: marconk
A

alone10

140+ IQ
Jan 15, 2024

Regarding your incorrect statement about millionaires, for your information, the richest man in the world, Bill Gates, has ((160))points.in IQ TEST ، Your information is wrong and misleading people

AND Steve Jobs 160+ too!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: marconk
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

Jul 24, 2023
IQ can't be trained
What are you talking about?

Here's an article explaining how developmental psychology plays a role on IQ.

Not to mention that the fundamental basis of who we consider has high IQ is extremely unscientific. For example, people think and hypothesize that Einstein and Stephen Hawking could have had 160 IQ, when they never took IQ tests. And here's a quote from Stephen Hawking: "People who boast about their I.Q. are losers".

If you don't want to bother going through the literature to find what the IQ test measures, here's a very simple explanation:

• Informative
Reactions: beelzebul, BrainShower, psp3000 and 2 others
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023

IQ is a pretty wanky "measurement" and yes it is biased towards the western world, so no it does not "measure" your generally intelligence, but as you said it's usually focused on maths, logic, problem solving, perhaps language understanding too idk, those things.

It's true that some people learn faster than others or are naturally gifted at certain things more than others, or even a lot more.
IQ isn't an accurate measurement by any means, still of course if your IQ is outstanding it doesn't mean nothing, it does mean that you are doing a lot better at those things that IQ tests for than other people around you.

Veritasium made an interesting video about this a while ago.
welp,.. @Thanksforeverything was faster than me, that's exactly the video I was talking about.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: psp3000
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

Jul 24, 2023
Regarding your incorrect statement about millionaires, for your information, the richest man in the world, Bill Gates, has ((160))points.in IQ TEST ، Your information is wrong and misleading people

AND Steve Jobs 160+ too!!!!
Do you have any credible sources for these or did you just quote the first search result that came up on your feed because as far as I know, both of these are based on speculation and have never been confirmed.
IQ is a pretty wanky "measurement" and yes it is biased towards the western world, so no it does not "measure" your generally intelligence, but as you said it's usually focused on maths, logic, problem solving, perhaps language understanding too idk, those things.

It's true that some people learn faster than others or are naturally gifted at certain things more than others, or even a lot more.
IQ isn't an accurate measurement by any means, still of course if your IQ is outstanding it doesn't mean nothing, it does mean that you are doing a lot better at those things that IQ tests for than other people around you.

Also, this. Having a higher IQ helps. But in no way does it magically take you to the top of the world.

Reactions: BrainShower
A

alone10

140+ IQ
Jan 15, 2024

Why Steve Jobs has 160 iQ not 80 or 70
You can fool yourself but you cannot fool people

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
She was five years old when she drew this. Yes, she did not learn. If she did, she would learn in minutes with a big smile and a cup of tea, while the rest of us would learn for years with great effort and sleepless nights. What you think is heavy for them is a bottle of water
and now she's 12? 7 years of drawing is a long time, enough time for the average person to get really good at drawing as well, don't forget that children learn naturally faster than adults, what might take you 10 years to learn a child might learn in 5.
And believe me you could learn to draw like this in 10 years.

Yes it's clear that she's gifted, she probably already had a talent for art and / or exceptional observational abilities but that alone didn't make her an amazing artist, it only served as motivation to pick it up as a hobby early on.
I imagine this girl has spent most of her time drawing, yes she's talented but talent alone doesn't make a master.

Not saying it's fair that we have to work harder for the same results but that neither means we can't achieve that level nor does it mean that amazing work comes from nothing.

Reactions: Thanksforeverything
Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
If I were on a street without money, no one would help me and I would rot there. Thank you for your generosity and brotherhood, but life does not work like that. Everyone is competing and everyone wants money.

Yes, the difference is a killer. I wanted to be at the top. Now that I'm ending the competition, the reason I don't distribute my wealth among the homeless is because I'm afraid of people. Not specifically because they're poor, but I've got a general revenge against people. You might wonder how those people who suffer themselves hurt me. I was born in extreme poverty. I've seen firsthand that suffering doesn't necessarily make people kind.

My poor parents beat me and refused to get professional help for me.

Our poor community abused me.

Acquaintances I helped break out from poverty betrayed me when they weren't poor anymore, often even sooner.

So, I learned to be afraid of everyone until they prove otherwise. I'll leave my resources to the few partners who didn't hurt me that much. Unfortunately, they weren't professional psychiatrists and didn't know how to save me. But if something, that's not their mistake.

Reactions: Kasumi
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

Jul 24, 2023
Why Steve Jobs has 160 iQ not 80 or 70
You can fool yourself but you cannot fool people
Okay. You're just trolling for the sake of trolling.

Reactions: beelzebul
A

alone10

140+ IQ
Jan 15, 2024
Do you have any credible sources for these or did you just quote the first search result that came up on your feed because as far as I know, both of these are based on speculation and have never been confirmed.

Also, this. Having a higher IQ helps. But in no way does it magically take you to the top of the world.
Yeah you wish but ..

Elon Musk
Steve Jobs
Bill Gates's

They all 160+ IQ
I'm sorry bro but All about DNA

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
assuming that was true, why do you care?
let them live in their own world and do your own thing.

Suppose there were aliens out there 100x smarter than us, what would that change about humanity?
nothing, because their lives aren't ours, them being smart doesn't make us dumber nor does it affect us in any other way.

Reactions: beelzebul, Praestat_Mori and Hardcore_Henry
A

alone10

140+ IQ
Jan 15, 2024
Yes, the difference is a killer. I wanted to be at the top. Now that I'm ending the competition, the reason I don't distribute my wealth among the homeless is because I'm afraid of people. Not specifically because they're poor, but I've got a general revenge against people. You might wonder how those people who suffer themselves hurt me. I was born in extreme poverty. I've seen firsthand that suffering doesn't necessarily make people kind.

My poor parents beat me and refused to get professional help for me.

Our poor community abused me.

Acquaintances I helped break out from poverty betrayed me when they weren't poor anymore, often even sooner.

So, I learned to be afraid of everyone until they prove otherwise. I'll leave my resources to the few partners who didn't hurt me that much. Unfortunately, they weren't professional psychiatrists and didn't know how to save me. But if something, that's not their mistake.
I have told you repeatedly that the girl was not educated. She was born like this without any education. Her intelligence is very high
She even dont know why she is so good !!
assuming that was true, why do you care?
let them live in their own world and do your own thing.

Suppose there were aliens out there 100x smarter than us, what would that change about humanity?
nothing, because their lives aren't ours, them being smart doesn't make us dumber nor does it affect us in any other way.
I want be number and i cant change my DNA
My very smart co-worker treated me with contempt because he was many times smarter than me. I did not want to be at the bottom of the ladder.

AND
I dont want to work 9 h every day and my smart co-worker work 3 h a day !!!!

Please dont talk to me

Last edited:
Reactions: Disappointered