animetal

animetal

a confession, a cadaver
May 8, 2023
Every day I feel like I'm holding on by a single thread . My trauma is consuming me and I feel so depressed each and every single day because I worked so hard to cope with what I had went through for the past five years I thought life was finally okay and then I was with someone I loved and finally being comfortable with being who I am and I had surrounded myself with positivity and everything but I just had to see the person that abused me it's not fair he ruined my life. How could someone do that to a child to someone's whose brain is still developing. It's not fair it's not fair it's not fair . I just want to go back in time to when I was oblivious to what was happening. All because of this a domino effect happened and now things can never be the same I just wanted to be happy and no matter what I can't escape i feel so detached from my body because of this I hate that I blame myself for something that wasn't my fault : ( if it wasn't for him i wouldn't have all these trauma responses and I would still be with my bf and I wouldn't have giant gaps missing from my memory . It's not fair at all :( it seems all I had was the delusions in my head to keep me safe which is why I would dissociate for hours at a time and now I don't even have that. It's like everything I know is a lie to convince myself those things never happened.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: jaxxon_sunn, charlotte_, CentreMid and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so awful how humans create so much suffering in this cruel and harmful world, existence truly is dreadful. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: animetal