• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dyn00ss

dyn00ss

-
Mar 3, 2023
Hello, I'm new to the site but I've been here for a long time, I would like to know if any of my CTB methods that I've been thinking about for some time could kill me or not

The first is partial suspension, and for that I'm going to use some electronics wires because I don't have a rope..

The second is to jump from a construction or high building, in my city where I live there are not very high buildings so this would not be easy..

I haven't been having the courage to do the partial suspension I think I just need a boost or not being sober something like that..

I've thought about slitting my wrist or throat or overdose but I know the chances of going wrong are easy and I wouldn't have the courage.

and a doubt I have is about salt poisoning, I've been researching a little and thinking that a sufficient amount of salt is lethal but it's kind of difficult to do that, and also the carbon gas method if someone could inform me about it would help
(sorry for so many doubts)

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Once you have a few more posts and your account is 24 hours old you will be able to use the search function to search for specific information. It's a personal decision deciding what method is best. But I would certainly never go for the slitting throat or overdose methods, they are not recommended for a reliable ctb.

Reactions: FreeMind
MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
I first also planned on hanging, jumping, shooting myself, etc...
but after sometime I was convinced that SN is the perfect option and really easy. Now days its pretty hard to buy SN since people are more aware of what it is being used for and in some countries it is illegal to sell. So please for your own sake and peace (if ull decide to die) try and find a better choice (if availble), or maybe try and get help.

dyn00ss

dyn00ss

-
Mar 3, 2023
Once you have a few more posts and your account is 24 hours old you will be able to use the search function to search for specific information. It's a personal decision deciding what method is best. But I would certainly never go for the slitting throat or overdose methods, they are not recommended for a reliable ctb.

I first also planned on hanging, jumping, shooting myself, etc...
but after sometime I was convinced that SN is the perfect option and really easy. Now days its pretty hard to buy SN since people are more aware of what it is being used for and in some countries it is illegal to sell. So please for your own sake and peace (if ull decide to die) try and find a better choice (if availble), or maybe try and get help.
okay thanks, I've already been looking for SN but as I don't live alone it wouldn't work, at this point I'll have to risk myself in methods more in my access even if they are dangerous to work

MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
okay thanks, I've already been looking for SN but as I don't live alone it wouldn't work, at this point I'll have to risk myself in methods more in my access even if they are dangerous to work
I also dont live alone but I did get it. If thats the only reason why you didnt get it then youre not suicidial enough and not ready. I had a similiar situation.

• Hugs
Reactions: ranaway and dyn00ss