GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
This was a long read. I'm a swift reader and it took me a while. I was also doing other things while trying to read so that may have been a factor. I myself am nkt sure about "mediums" or "psychic" people. I believe that a few might actually have a "gift" and many many others are just taking advantage of people. However that's the same with many things like hospitals, companies, and so on. There's always a vulture. This is from a TV channel (probly like YouTube or a podcast) so the words are a transcript of that episode. It's old....2013... very old LOL. The point made here is this person goes over CTB being "one thing" and takes into account that we may have done many good things as well. This also goes over depression, drugs, and chronic pain as reasons for CTB and how that may be "allowed" by the other side. Also this person talks about us being here and partially there at the same time which I have heard before and find interesting myself personally. This isn't exactly POSITIVE but it's not a bad write either. Hopefully it can help give some comfort to some of us today. It might take your mind off things for a while and that might be good also. Maybe you will have a hard time reading it like I did and pass out? If that's the case then you needed a nap and it did you a favor as well. Having said that I think we should all take a nap because I know that always helps a little. My favorites from these "mediums" are the ones that don't press religion so much and this is pretty void of religion and stays to mostly spiritual. The attempt again is POSITIVE and hopefully brings you guys some comfort. I don't know all of your pain but it would be stupid to say that WE don't know some of our shared pains. I hope you guys are doing ok today. I myself am not so this helps me as well if it can ease any pain here within this group.
Sending positive energy of baloons to make someone happy

The site page:

A small portion of the article:

What this means is that the potential existed as they came into this life, that they might take their lives one day. Now why would they do that? They would do that because it was an experience that their soul knew that they would learn and grow from. So their soul recognized that they're going to put that potential within that body, within that person, because that is something that they perhaps never experienced before, or perhaps they wanted to try to experience again and maybe do it in a different way.

Or perhaps they have been on the other side of it as someone who lost someone because of suicide. It may be for karmic reasons or just for the benefit of knowing what the experience is all about, because I do believe that's the purpose of life to have experiences. To experience different facets of every possibility, from experiencing hate, experiencing love, experiencing health, experiencing sickness, experiencing joy, experiencing sadness, loneliness, whatever you want to call it. Experiencing both sides of every possibility, and in this lifetime, the person who took their own life had the potential within them, because it was something that their soul was willing to experience because they knew that they would learn and grow from it.

Does that make sense to you?

Having said that, you recognize that we're all connected. And so all the people that are within that person's life; all the friends, all the family members who are now grieving the loss of their loved one who took their own life, those people came into their life knowing that the potential existed that they were going to have that experience. That they might grieve the loss, they might experience the loss of this person of this person of their friend, of their loved one, because that person took their own life; they committed suicide. So you can see the infiniteness of how all this works, that nothing happens by accident.

Reactions: Thegoldenapples
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
More baseless guesswork from randos online, great.

• Yay!
Reactions: Blondi