G

guy 1

Nov 15, 2021
over 100 billion have lived in this earth and died. and we will all die. why are we so afraid of dying?

Reactions: Green Destiny, Harriet and Shadowplay
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
60 million people die each year globally. This brings me comfort that I'm not alone on the journey.

Reactions: Death is beautiful
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
How is that even possible?

That makes no sense. We have like 8 billion people alive right? How the fuck did 108 billion die in the history of the entire world? Seems way too much.

Maybe they just made the number up

Reactions: Shadowplay
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I wonder how many of those CTBed

Reactions: Green Destiny and Death is beautiful
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
If 100 billion people died, then we must not be worth anything cause that massive amount of bodies hasn't summoned anything or given the devil some kind of crazy power.

Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
How is that even possible?

That makes no sense. We have like 8 billion people alive right? How the fuck did 108 billion die in the history of the entire world? Seems way too much.

Maybe they just made the number up
For most of human history the world population was under 1 billion, iirc only about 95% of the people who ever lived have died

Reactions: CFLoser
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, we will all die no matter what. Our only true purpose is to die, all we are doing is waiting around for death. Death is very comforting to me as it is the end of all suffering. Many people are scared of death as existence is all we know. Humans are programmed to live and survive. We cannot comprehend what it is like to not exist. I am not afraid of death, I am afraid of life instead.

Reactions: guy 1
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Simple human instinct to fear death. Maybe not far from now we'll be able to mute that emotion with science to make it easier to CTB.