this scared me for a bit before I saw that its a parody. whew

• Love
Reactions: littlelungs, Celerity, not-2-b-the-answer and 5 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
this scared me for a bit before I saw that its a parody. whew
yeah. im curious if someone is going to start spewing hate because of the way things are worded like its my fault they misread lol

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Nymph
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
The sad thing is that there are still so so so many people out there who think like this. Not gonna lie I was also afraid when I read the title.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and NodusTollens
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
The sad thing is that there are still so so so many people out there who think like this
i think thats the point of them. to show how stupid some humans are, however i have a feeling that the ones its meant for wont get it.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, NodusTollens and sadworld
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
We have a voting about gay marriage here in Switzerland in September. I wont vote.
We would be the only coutry besides Irland which the population decided about this issue.

Last edited:
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
All marriage is wrong, lmao.

• Yay!
Reactions: lofticries and not-2-b-the-answer
nex

nex

Student
May 3, 2021
It is WRONG because how am I going to explain that to my child...

I don't want to talk to my child

SO STOP MARRYING

• Yay!
Reactions: littlelungs
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
All this fuss over gay marriage. ppl seem to forget that centuries ago a grown man could marry a 12 year old girl with everyone's blessings. but that's cool so long as its between a male and female. amirite?

/sarcasm

I think marriage is glorified bullshit tbh. It just seems like a dick measuring contests the way ppl go all out for it and then months later want a divorce or are cheating. With that said I think anyone no matter what sexuality should have a chance to have these glorified 'look at us' parties.

LakatosDiogenesz

LakatosDiogenesz

I can tie a noose with my eyes closed
Nov 21, 2020
Marriage shouldn't even be a legal term anyway. You want to hold the ceremony, fine. But having a different status in the eyes of the law based on a bonding ritual is just wrong.
It's my greatest gripe with it all. People who either don't want to get married or are unable to (ugliness, asexuality, etc) have to pay more taxes and are judged more unfavorably in court. Essentially it's a tax on not being a normie.

Get the government out of personal relationships, problem solved. Two consenting adults get married, the state minds its own business, who is the victim?

Reactions: Amumu and lofticries