ThingWithFeathers

ThingWithFeathers

Student
Sep 23, 2019
Did anyone notice that we are now 10,000 member strong team? That happened today, on Christmas eve. And I believe there are several hundreds more who lurk in here without joining. I guess this forum got a small Christmas gift, lol. I hope that one day we are so strong that our voices can be heard and the government starts giving more importance to mental health, medical assistance in dying and the right to die. Congrats, Sanctioned Suicide!

• Love
Reactions: protonic76, Circles, forever21 and 6 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I thought about making a post about there being 10k members, but I noticed

• Hugs
Reactions: forever21, mediocre, Jean4 and 1 other person
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
yes but I think only a few hundred are active members? I mean ones that have actually made a post.

Reactions: LonelyHopelessDude, forever21 and Absurdity
Lary

Lary

Apr 25, 2019
I was offline a few months. I thought this time it would heal me. But here I am again. I'm sad because I'm alone at Christmas. The people I thought loved me didn't care that much about me.

• Hugs
Reactions: forever21, mediocre and LegaliseIt!
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I hadn't noticed that. Yes, we can all hope at some point in the future this website will cause governments to take notice and change the way they treat the mentally ill and others who wish to control their own destiny.
I salute you SS!

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, puppy9, mediocre and 1 other person
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I was a lurker before I actually made and account. First forum I've ever been really active on tbh. Usually find them intimidating when coming into a new community.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I was a lurker before I actually made and account. First forum I've ever been really active on tbh. Usually find them intimidating when coming into a new community.
same for me I've never been on any forum before. There is something more intimate and welcoming about this one which appealed to me. Everyone is so kind here.

• Love
Reactions: BPD Barbie
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
same for me I've never been on any forum before. There is something more intimate and welcoming about this one which appealed to me. Everyone is so kind here.

This. Maybe it's because of the subjects being discussed. I dunno. But definitely this.

• Love
Reactions: mediocre
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Did anyone notice that we are now 10,000 member strong team? That happened today, on Christmas eve. And I believe there are several hundreds more who lurk in here without joining. I guess this forum got a small Christmas gift, lol. I hope that one day we are so strong that our voices can be heard and the government starts giving more importance to mental health, medical assistance in dying and the right to die. Congrats, Sanctioned Suicide!

Alone we are weak, but together we are strong and have a voice. Congratulations on being 10,000 strong SS! One day this place will be a major voice for change.

Reactions: ThingWithFeathers