Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
So I usually post in The Sink thread every thousand posts as a ritual. But I figured I'd do something different this time around.

I haven't made an appreciation thread in a while so here it is. I sincerely want to thank everyone involved in this community. I'd especially like to thank the mods and staff for fighting to keep us going.

Theres been many ups and downs for me here. I've made and lost so many friends, heard so many stories, and learned a tremendous amount.

I hope this community continues to grow and thrive, I'll be here to support it for as long as I can. Thank you all again so very much!

Animated love image 0128

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters, Callie Arcale, GenesAndEnvironment and 23 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Thank you Brick.
You are a gem to the forum
and I've always loved coming across your posts.

Congratulations on hitting10k comments.
See you again at 20k.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Sensei, Isadeth and 1 other person
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
That's a whole lotta posts man.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Thank you Brick.
You are a gem to the forum
and I've always loved coming across your posts.

Congratulations on hitting10k comments.
See you again at 20k.
View attachment 40019
No, thank you sir! This is my thread to thank you all! I can't do it individually or I'd be here all day/night listing names. I do hope though that we're both around for long enough to see that.

That's a whole lotta posts man.
Alot of blood, sweat, and tears, mostly tears. The experience I've had here is invaluable.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Sensei, AnxietyAttack44 and 4 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
No, thank you sir! This is my thread to thank you all! I can't do it individually or I'd be here all day/night listing names. I do hope though that we're both around for long enough to see that.

Alot of blood, sweat, and tears, mostly tears. The experience I've had here is invaluable.
Yeah we'll see how it goes.
No pressure.
:hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Brick In The Wall
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I really enjoy seeing you around the forum -- especially in the games threads. Even during the times when we have so many games going and I'm trying to keep up with your speed :pfff:

It had taken me a minute to realize that you hit 10,000 in your message count. Congrats on a big 10k! :hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Sensei, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
From the bottom of my glowing fart to yours, ya drunk shit poster! Thanks for dealing with my weirdness.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Sensei and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I really enjoy seeing you around the forum -- especially in the games threads. Even during the times when we have so many games going and I'm trying to keep up with your speed :pfff:

It had taken me a minute to realize that you hit 10,000 in your message count. Congrats on a big 10k! :hug:
Yes I've become the games steward of sorts. I do enjoy them as a brief moment of relief, especially when out and about. It also helps me stay connected and keep up with what's going on.

I try to make more poignant posts in between. I've followed you for a while now and I'm appreciative of the interactions we've had together thus far.

From the bottom of my glowing fart to yours, ya drunk shit poster! Thanks for dealing with my weirdness.
Thanks ya dirty bastard! I've also been following you a while now. You're alot like I am in many ways. I've had to tone back somewhat though lately. Particularly on the drunken shit posts :))

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Sensei, Despondent and 1 other person
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
10 times bigger than me, happy post day!

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and Brick In The Wall
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
Happy 10k! I'm only a lurker to be honest, but I can't help but think of all those who have said goodbye in the time I've been here. I try to be happy for them, but its hard sometimes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Sensei, Woodnote and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
10 times bigger than me, happy post day!
Hey I was outnumbered 10 to 1 when I started here too. I never in a million years thought I'd even live to see this far. But thank you!

Happy 10k! I'm only a lurker to be honest, but I can't help but think of all those who have said goodbye in the time I've been here. I try to be happy for them, but its hard sometimes.
You're not a lurker anymore so lemme properly welcome you to SS! We have many resources and amenities to cater to your needs. Thank you for the congratulations as well!

• Hugs
Reactions: TotallyIsolated, Sensei, AnxietyAttack44 and 2 others
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
I noticed I became a veteran yesterday or somewhere along the line. I guess I didn't realize just how much I was posting, but I don't have much going on so I keep posting. I feel a little less lonely. (I'm also writing here to see what my count actually is)

congrats on 10k!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Sensei, Woodnote and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I noticed I became a veteran yesterday or somewhere along the line. I guess I didn't realize just how much I was posting, but I don't have much going on so I keep posting. I feel a little less lonely. (I'm also writing here to see what my count actually is)

congrats on 10k!
Thank you! My post count represents the bonds I've built though. Don't worry too much about the count itself.

Reactions: Sensei
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
it's simple curiosity. I didn't know and I'm not a fan of not knowing I guess. this one was easy to solve.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
ocd is bad

ocd is bad

-
Jun 26, 2020
Aye congrats on 10k man

• Love
disabledandhopeless

disabledandhopeless

Enlightened
Mar 1, 2020
Congrats on 10k!

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Congratulations, Brick! I hope you'll stick around for another 10,000 posts. You're an important asset for the community, but you already know that.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Deleted member 17331
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Congrats on 10k I'm trying to hit 1k.

• Love
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
good job brick, doin a fine job. feel bad you're still at the same 2K color though, maybe more colors should be added. one for 5K posts would be interesting.

• Love
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Congrats on the post count and like count! :smiling::hug:

• Love
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Miss you, ya fucking weirdo, I hope you're well wherever you are! :heart:

Congratulations, Brick! I hope you'll stick around for another 10,000 posts. You're an important asset for the community, but you already know that.

You Cursed me to 20K, so here I am brother :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: pixie, GenesAndEnvironment and BitterlyAlive_