CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Feb 19, 2020
And hardly any ideation in that year. Januart 12 2022 I was supposed to catch the bus. Yesterday I disposed of my SN. That's how confident I am I won't need it. Always thought it was bullshit when lifers said "it gets better" but then it happened. Never thought I'd get this far. Still struggling massively with mental health, but at least I have something to live for.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, simulatingpenfart, narval and 18 others
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
When you can give yourself credit for making a good start, you can build momentum to carry you further.

Reactions: Looking and Sister of the Moon
Looking

Looking

Looking for the answer.
Jan 16, 2023
Hey, that's freakin' awesome, dude! Disposing the SN is probably the biggest step you could've taken to prove it to yourself.

escaped

escaped

Dec 20, 2022
Thats so great! Really happy for you and I hope it continues to get better for you

Reactions: Looking
Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
Glad to hear it. Sending lots of love <3

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I'm so happy for you! Congratulations.

CowsAgainstCapitali

CowsAgainstCapitali

Dec 11, 2022
Holy. Shit. The awesomeness of this cannot be understated. The turning point indescribable. You have won this battle. The war continues but you will prevail.

• Love
Reactions: Capsaicin78 and Looking
D

davidhayter

killedbypsiquiatry
Jan 4, 2023
I've been exactly one week without suicidal thoughts. It seems that the medication and therapy are working. I imagine what a year would be like. I totally admire you, recovering from this is very difficult

• Love
Looking

Looking

Looking for the answer.
Jan 16, 2023
I've been exactly one week without suicidal thoughts. It seems that the medication and therapy are working. I imagine what a year would be like. I totally admire you, recovering from this is very difficult

Hey, congrats on one week! :) That's still freakin' awesome. It must be nice to have some quietness of the thoughts for a while.

• Love
Reactions: davidhayter