S

scubadam

just a guy trying to find peace
Aug 4, 2024
for past few months i've been planning how to relapse on the day when i'm 1 year clean (1 year was my initial goal) from cutting, and when the day has come i woke up and decided to never do it again:) it's been quite a journey, im glad it's over

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoneMarineBitterman, SadCookie51, sancta-simplicitas and 12 others
po1sentree

po1sentree

ᠭᠤᠨᠢᠭᠲᠠᠢ
Sep 14, 2024
Im happy for you😄

• Hugs
Reactions: scubadam
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Nce

U shld d/ smethng fr urslf t/ celbr8

• Hugs
thenorthern

thenorthern

Sep 19, 2024
for past few months i've been planning how to relapse on the day when i'm 1 year clean (1 year was my initial goal) from cutting, and when the day has come i woke up and decided to never do it again:) it's been quite a journey, im glad it's over
Congratulations :) cause for celebration.

• Hugs
LXR515

LXR515

Jun 12, 2024
I am EXTREMELY proud of you and all the effort you've put in to get there and not relapse. Hope you celebrate this in some regard today because it's an amazing step forward in your life

• Hugs
JoysoftheEmptiness

JoysoftheEmptiness

Sep 10, 2024
So proud and happy for you.

• Hugs
S

scubadam

just a guy trying to find peace
Aug 4, 2024
thank you so so much guys!! i really appreciate all your responses:]

Nce

U shld d/ smethng fr urslf t/ celbr8
Congratulations :) cause for celebration.
That's amazing! I'm proud of you! Do you have any plans to celebrate?
well, I could celebrate in some way, but I don't really have any ideas:( i guess i'll do like an absolute self-care day for myself soon, yk the type to get my hair done, eat something nice etc. thank you guys 🫂

• Love
Reactions: almost-there
thenorthern

thenorthern

Sep 19, 2024

well, I could celebrate in some way, but I don't really have any ideas:( i guess i'll do like an absolute self-care day for myself soon, yk the type to get my hair done, eat something nice etc. thank you guys 🫂
That's the best :), no need to go throw a party at the club. Just give yourself a nice break from the day to day you deserve it.

Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

Slf cre & showng ur bdy sme lve & attentn = perfct optn fr prevs s.h tbf