• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PooksPerishes

Jun 2, 2019
I'm 126lbs and 5'5. I regularly take adderall and fluoxetine. I also smoke weed but I don't really drink that much. Should I be fine if I order only 1 bottle of N?

dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
I would order 2 to be safe ...

Reactions: N-IsMyHope, Dartz and kuddelmuddel23
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
1 N should be fine with your current weight, BUT you are taking adderall and fluoxetine(also known by trade names Prozac and Sarafem), and also you smoke weed. And, you drink from time to time as well. Those things will limit the effect of N, and your chance of CTB will fail most likely. You will need to stop taking those drugs, stop drinking/doing weed, and clear your system before you attempt anything. Most people between 60-80kg order 2 N. Just to be on the safe side of things I would order 2N. You will also need an anti-emetic, otherwise you will puke.

Reactions: N-IsMyHope
N

N-IsMyHope

Student
Aug 25, 2018
I'm 5'3, 115 lbs. Just to be safe, I'll take 2. Now I'm training myself on drinking bad taste stuff and I think I'm getting better and better.

C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
I'm 5'3, 115 lbs. Just to be safe, I'll take 2. Now I'm training myself on drinking bad taste stuff and I think I'm getting better and better.
What bad tasting things exactly? Like orange juice + toothpaste?

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
1 N should be fine with your current weight, BUT you are taking adderall and fluoxetine(also known by trade names Prozac and Sarafem), and also you smoke weed. And, you drink from time to time as well. Those things will limit the effect of N, and your chance of CTB will fail most likely. You will need to stop taking those drugs, stop drinking/doing weed, and clear your system before you attempt anything. Most people between 60-80kg order 2 N. Just to be on the safe side of things I would order 2N. You will also need an anti-emetic, otherwise you will puke.

Does Adderall really limit the effect of N? I'm about to start on it to try to avoid CTB to see if it helps.

N

N-IsMyHope

Student
Aug 25, 2018
What bad tasting things exactly? Like orange juice + toothpaste?
I am juicing bitter watermelon. I get it from asian market. It tastes really bitter and smell so bad. I think It worst than orange juice and toothpaste.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I am juicing bitter watermelon. I get it from asian market. It tastes really bitter and smell so bad. I think It worst than orange juice and toothpaste.
lol good ol' bitter gourd. My mom makes a dish out of it, and its horrific. I hate it, but its really good for blood sugar and diabetic patients. But if you can gulp that down, you'll have no problem with N!

Does Adderall really limit the effect of N? I'm about to start on it to try to avoid CTB to see if it helps.
Yes Adderall will effect N.

Reactions: N-IsMyHope