• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
my bdo just arrived :)) (Butanediole). it arrived frozen which is a good sign i think. im wondering if i should take a small test dose before taking it to ctb? i was originally interested in SN but given how difficult it is to get into the UK i didnt want to risk a welfare check. i feel so excited

kittyswift

kittyswift

Sep 29, 2023
i just took 10ml as a test dose and i feel greaaaaat!! the taste was quite bitter even when mixed with a soft drink. i think this will be a very peaceful method when i take more

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and DepressedChemMajor
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I'm beimg thick here isn't Butanediole a floor stripper.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
i just took 10ml as a test dose and i feel greaaaaat!! the taste was quite bitter even when mixed with a soft drink. i think this will be a very peaceful method when i take more
Are you still with us?

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
1,4-Butanediol is a solvent and it's also used recreationally as a CNS depressant.

Reactions: mortuarymary and divinemistress36
kittyswift

kittyswift

Sep 29, 2023
my mother found me unresponsive and having a seizure. my lips and fingernails turned blue
yes but the body turns it into ghb
overall i think this is a peaceful method. i didnt take a lethal dose but i was just high and then passed out which is when i had a seizure and couldnt breathe. will be using this method to ctb if the police havent confiscated my BDO- it was in a bottle labelled saying its vitamin water so hopefully its still there when i get home. currently at the hospital

Last edited:
kittyswift

kittyswift

Sep 29, 2023
my mother said i was clutching at my throat as if i couldnt breathe but i dont remember because i was unconscious

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
my mother found me unresponsive and having a seizure. my lips and fingernails turned blue

overall i think this is a peaceful method. i didnt take a lethal dose but i was just high and then passed out which is when i had a seizure and couldnt breathe. will be using this method to ctb if the police havent confiscated my BDO- it was in a bottle labelled saying its vitamin water so hopefully its still there when i get home. currently at the hospital
Can you take it alone tomCTB?

H

hannila_m

Jan 18, 2024
It all happened just after 10ml? :O
I got my 1.4 BDO in a closet for a month already but I'm too scared. Thank you for sharing your story!!!
I wonder a lot why isn't it more popular as a method to CTB

• Love
Reactions: kittyswift
kittyswift

kittyswift

Sep 29, 2023
i know!! i was
It all happened just after 10ml? :O
I got my 1.4 BDO in a closet for a month already but I'm too scared. Thank you for sharing your story!!!
I wonder a lot why isn't it more popular as a method to CTB
shocked that it did so much, i knew i was taking a high dose but i did not expect it to be so severe. paramedics said i probably would have died by choking on my own vomit if my mother didnt find me and put me in the recovery position but who knows

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
What's your opinion on this method?
Would definitely recommend, add more CNS depressants such as benzodiazepines, it'll accelerate the process and also reduce the chances of a seizure.

Reactions: kittyswift
D

death2022

Feb 10, 2024

How many ml did you take for your mother to find you unresponsive and having a seizure?
my bdo just arrived :)) (Butanediole). it arrived frozen which is a good sign i think. im wondering if i should take a small test dose before taking it to ctb? i was originally interested in SN but given how difficult it is to get into the UK i didnt want to risk a welfare check. i feel so excited
May I ask how you unfreeze it?

Last edited:
kittyswift

kittyswift

Sep 29, 2023
How many ml did you take for your mother to find you unresponsive and having a seizure?

May I ask how you unfreeze it?
i only took 10ml but please note i am quite slim so that may be why it had such a strong effect. i unfroze mine by submerging the container in warm water

• Informative
Reactions: death2022
C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
Anyone in the U.s. used 1,4 butanediol ?
Is it available in the United States?