bluegodism

bluegodism

the rose is blue πŸŒΉπŸ’™
Nov 26, 2023
if everything goes well i'm going to ctb on the 22nd. i'm going to post a goodbye thread that is already prepared minutes before drinking sn.

until now without fear of death or anything like that. i've never been so calm, so happy. i just need to get my sn and buy the meto (i'm going to do it all on the same day, tomorrow).

that said, i'm just a little worried about the effect of my death on the person i love.. but i don't think there is a way to prepare her since she has been aware of this since the first day we spoke.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Sannti, Neowise and 11 others
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
if everything goes well i'm going to ctb on the 22nd. i'm going to post a goodbye thread that is already prepared minutes before drinking sn.

until now without fear of death or anything like that. i've never been so calm, so happy. i just need to get my sn and buy the meto (i'm going to do it all on the same day, tomorrow).

that said, i'm just a little worried about the effect of my death on the person i love.. but i don't think there is a way to prepare her since she has been aware of this since the first day we spoke.
I'm a bit green with envy. I wish there was one person who would remember me or miss me - I know this is ridiculously stupid, but its how I feel and I've always been safe saying how i feel here. I will be ctb soon also. I know my method is 100% foolproof so I want to be sure. No doubts - no turning back. Might I ask what brought you to this decision (if I'm overstepping my bounds please accept my apologies). I wish you nothing but peace.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: hikikomorizombie, Dliena and bluegodism
bluegodism

bluegodism

the rose is blue πŸŒΉπŸ’™
Nov 26, 2023
I'm a bit green with envy. I wish there was one person who would remember me or miss me - I know this is ridiculously stupid, but its how I feel and I've always been safe saying how i feel here. I will be ctb soon also. I know my method is 100% foolproof so I want to be sure. No doubts - no turning back. Might I ask what brought you to this decision (if I'm overstepping my bounds please accept my apologies). I wish you nothing but peace.
this decision is mainly motivated by my desire to no longer live with resistant depression and my other disorders (DID, ADHD, GAD, autism + i physically have fibromyalgia).

i do not want to suffer anymore. i no longer feel any desire to live.

• Hugs
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
this decision is mainly motivated by my desire to no longer live with resistant depression and my other disorders (DID, ADHD, GAD, autism + i physically have fibromyalgia).

i do not want to suffer anymore. i no longer feel any desire to live.
I am so sorry for your pain and understand. I wish you peace and love. I will be thinking of you.

• Love
Reactions: hikikomorizombie and bluegodism
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, best of luck.

• Love
Reactions: bluegodism
Dliena

Dliena

πš‚πš‚ π™ΌπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš› π™½πš˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I wish you a peaceful and painfree CTB.

Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
I hope you find peace and best wishes to you πŸ’“

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Hoping u all the best, i likely will join u this year with the same method.

R

Readytogo246

Student
Jun 4, 2023
I wish you a release from suffering.