TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
Fuck. I want to quit drinking. I'm tired of being drunk all the fucking time. I'm tired of being fat. Just so much shit I'm tired of. I don't want to throw in the towel just yet. But I'm fucking tired. I make friends while drunk and I lose them just as quickly. I'll be moving in a couple days and I pray that this will change my life for the better.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Pen>Sword, nihilism44, ThriveOrDie and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are going through this. I understand that it is hard to carry on when you are tired of everything. This life can be so depressing. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: TheYounger and Dead Meat
G

Gordy99

Student
Jan 7, 2022
I used to drink all the time especially when I was in college. I made so many friends. The feeling of drinking can be awesome but in the end it doesn't solve anything. I'm not sure how much you drink but perhaps you could slowly taper down on your consumption. I have been sober for over 5 years and I slowly drank less and less to eventually stop.

• Love
Reactions: TheYounger
TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
I used to drink all the time especially when I was in college. I made so many friends. The feeling of drinking can be awesome but in the end it doesn't solve anything. I'm not sure how much you drink but perhaps you could slowly taper down on your consumption. I have been sober for over 5 years and I slowly drank less and less to eventually stop.
Yeah, currently I can down a 2 liter bottle of vodka in two days. I've been doing it for like the past year. I think I've been sober maybe a total of a month this year but yeah. If I move and I still keep drinking then I'm definitely going to seek help. I for sure know I'm alcoholic and it sucks.
I'm sorry you are going through this. I understand that it is hard to carry on when you are tired of everything. This life can be so depressing. I wish you the best.
Thank you very much.

Last edited: