Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
I am a10 amd much sooner than later!

Reactions: WonderingSoul
cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
i get super intense depression episodes and they can last years. so yeah definitely 10, the only thing that rly stops me is the fact that i dont have what i need to ctb successfully

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
First time I thought about CTB was when I was around 13.

Around 17 or 18 I accepted that I would probably die by my own hand some day.

So far I haven't done it yet, despite having wanted to many, many times throughout the years. I want to again nowadays. And I feel like even if I don't manage it during this depression, a new depression will come and make me end it.

The only thing that makes me doubt it, is I've historically been very hesitant to actually go through with it.

So I give it about 8 that I end things within the next year. And about a 9 that I end things eventually.

Last edited:
Reactions: ddn.ctb
paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
i am a 10 as well i hope i will get tools to successfully CTB. i've tried before so i'll try again either now or in the future.

WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
10 (Hopefully). My SN might arrive (If I'm not scammed), tired of working, and I already bought a rope just in case. I'm even looking at other methods at the moment.

SleepySept

SleepySept

Nov 7, 2023
10. My (conscious) SI is kind of fucked, I've actually been disappointed by the lack of it during my past attempts. When I was in elementary school I would do dumb things like eat paper because my mother mentioned doing that would kill you lol.

NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
10. Some day, hopefully next month. I stopped giving myself false hope and just accept what I truly desire and what's meant to be.

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b
Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
Technically everyone is a 10. Everybody will ctb eventually, but it's more voluntary here. As much as I'd like to ctb on my own accord I'm a proven fuck up. It sucks that I'm always sitting here hoping to die, but I just can't get it right.

Reactions: loopdaloop
FlyAwayHoney

FlyAwayHoney

To be or not to be
Nov 6, 2023
I would say a 10. Not a matter of if, but when for me.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Maybe a 7-8. It feels much more likely than not some day.

ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
10, I'm going to order the cocktail of chemicals needed to end my suffering next week when I get paid. I've tried various other methods and they've all let me down, except for one in which I let myself down.

S

stxrdustprincex

Nov 16, 2023
i'm probably an 8. some days are better than others and i feel decent for a bit. it's pretty inevitable that i will ctb someday so it's really just a question of when

NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
I'm at a reasonable 7. I cannot stop fantasizing about the possibility of an escape. While it might not be too soon, I believe there is a strong possibility that I will die by own hand.

Q

Quill

Nov 18, 2023
at this point in time I don't think I'll ctb jist yet but maybe on a 3?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do hope I eventually manage to die on my own terms but sadly it's not so straightforward in this pro-suffering world where we are denied the option of a guaranteed peaceful exit.

Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
Maybe two or three, the way things are looking now. I'm here for the five attempts I made in my youth, and the lifelong brother- and sisterhood they ushered me into.

SoulofSteel

SoulofSteel

Nov 20, 2023
I'd say a 5 or 6, sometimes it goes up so much... and I don't know what method I could handle going through with. I simply wish I could just sleep to never wake up again, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Having had a really bad day today I'm a firm 11.

If affairs were in order and method in place I'm ready.

I joined here bad; improved a bit for a few days then relapsed over the weekend and worse today.

Such a rollercoaster but it never stops, the thoughts never ever go.

Edit:
I should say I've been cycling through the peaks and troughs of depression and suicidal thoughts for many years. I know my mindset will improve, I'm just in a terribly dark place right now.

Last edited:
Smelly_ballz

Smelly_ballz

No hope in heaven, No fear of hell
Oct 30, 2023
10 - I want to do it asap. I just have to wait for the right moment. It felt right to do it over the weekend, but I had no resources to do it. I am only going to be able to do my primary plan tonight, but I might wait just not to fuck up Thanksgiving (U.S.) and do the secondary plan next weekend.

kilowatt

kilowatt

Guns don't kill people I kill people
Sep 9, 2023
10, I'm a week and a half away

konstantine_217

konstantine_217

Didn’t sign up for this
Sep 22, 2023
7 I'm too much of a pussy to ctb, although it is the only thing I want and dream about for years. And unfortunately I have a family that I don't think could take it