Experienced
May 22, 2019
How oblivious can live barrels be?

Watch on YT

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
She sounds like a fucking psychopath. As it is/should be everyone's right and decision and the better alternative to fucking up someone's life, it's not something to glorify or something to drool over. She looks and sounds like pure evil!

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Spreadingmywings
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Dude, you do realize that most of these street interview-type videos are fake, right? It's clear that this video has a certain agenda attached to it and was specifically made to spread an anti-abortion message while also trying to gain views via shock-value.

• Love
Reactions: vadim, fleetingnight, WhiteRabbit and 1 other person
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I don't get it, what did she do wrong?

Reactions: vadim, Sylveon, fleetingnight and 2 others
pumpkins334234

pumpkins334234

Jun 30, 2024
being against pro choice on a suicide forum is crazy

Reactions: vadim, Flameboyant, delora and 1 other person
innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
I don't know if it's because I'm white and I for some reason like mulattas which low-key makes me attracted to her. Maybe I like her phenotype because when I was around seven years old, my girl cousin in the USA had a phenotype very much like hers, and she grabbed me by the hand while my family was in the living room and brought me to her room and asked me to kiss her on the lips and my 7-year-old ass was to embarrassed or ashamed; man, I wish I would have done so she was begging for it too. Doja reminds me very much of her. Plus, I have a feeling she's pretty confident in what she likes without. Apologies. Like I know in the black community there is a lot of racist towards white people and I think she heavily fucks with white people so that's pretty hot that she has her own personality without being sorry for it.
I wish Doja would have kept her natural curvy BBL with a little bit of cellulite body type. She had a surgery and made it slim.
IMG 1420
This account
MVP

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Spreadingmywings
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
That was one of the worst things I have ever had the displeasure of reading on this site. From talking about women like they are specimens rather than people, to the whole creepy and concerning bit about the cousin, to the use of that racial slur (well, if you are American then it would be considered a slur), to the weird fetishization of mixed race women, all the way to the weird obsession with Doja Cat.

The ick is strong with this one...

• Love
Reactions: vadim, Spreadingmywings and eatantz
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
That was one of the worst things I have ever had the displeasure of reading on this site. From talking about women like they are specimens rather than people, to the whole creepy and concerning bit about the cousin, to the use of that racial slur (well, if you are American then it would be considered a slur), to the weird fetishization of mixed race women, all the way to the weird obsession with Doja Cat.

omg thank you for saying this, it made me so uncomfortable [as a mixed person] but i didn't want to be sensitive, it was just an odd post

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon and EvisceratedJester
bb3300

bb3300

Jul 13, 2024
The guy was being pretty nice. Regardless of your views on abortion, I don't know what her problem with him is. It seems like she has unresolved problems with her own abortion and is taking it out on him, but I won't pretend to know her.

Reactions: rozeske, Rocinante and Spreadingmywings
Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

Experienced
May 22, 2019
She sounds like a fucking psychopath. As it is/should be everyone's right and decision and the better alternative to fucking up someone's life, it's not something to glorify or something to drool over. She looks and sounds like pure evil!
Holy shit you might actually be the only sane person here tonight from what i've seen. This forum seems very or far left

Cry harder?
Bro is living in the past, u just like me fr, was that also living in your head rent free? Did you perhaps save it to your fap folder orsome 😆🤣😭
being against pro choice on a suicide forum is crazy
please say sike

Last edited:
Reactions: innominesatanas44