• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I have exercised all my life. I walk every day. Exercise is good for the health. I live near a cemetery. There are very large and expensive tombstones in this cemetery. Rich humans must have been buried there. I walked through this cemetery today. It was late afternoon and there were no other people in the cemetery. I noticed a tombstone with the following text: "NO LIFE WITHOUT DEATH NO DEATH WITHOUT LIFE". Another grave: "BORN 1922 DEAD 2018". But tombstones are destroyed over time. I want to be buried in nature - scatter ashes in nature. I met a man in the same cemetery this summer. He visited his dead wife´s grave. The Sun was shining and it was very hot that day. The man was nice and we talked about death, tombstones and wills. We probably talked for twenty minutes. It was nice to be able to talk about death with a stranger. It is difficult to talk about this topic with people in other places than the graveyard - at least where I live. I am going to walk through the graveyard tomorrow too.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: astonishedturnip, houseofleaves, Alexei_Kirillov and 6 others
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
All Saints´ Day is a Christian solemnity celebrated in honour of all the saints of the Church, whether they are known or unknown. The holiday of All Saints´ Day falls on November. During All Saints´ Day, many people visit cemeteries to remember loved ones who have passed away. It has become tradition to light candles on the graves. I always walk in the cemetery on All Saints´ Day.

Alla helgons dag

Reactions: astonishedturnip, Alexei_Kirillov, eatantz and 1 other person
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
I walked in the cemetery today and imagined my own death in the future. I have meditated on death for a long time. How long will it take to overcome the fear of death? I want to die today. I want to live and die with dignity.

Reactions: astonishedturnip, Alexei_Kirillov and eatantz
Havnis

Havnis

XXXX'ed out 🌲🌲🌲🌲
May 15, 2024
Man, I personally don't care about my body after I died, because I am not in it anymore.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I also walked through a cemetery today. Nice and peaceful. After seeing a lot of different tombstones, I realized that if I get one, I want only the most simple kind: name, date of birth, date of death.

One inscription I remember though: O death, where is thy sting?

Reactions: astonishedturnip
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I want to be turned into soil for a tree. It'll be the most useful thing I've ever done.

I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
I also walked through a cemetery today. Nice and peaceful. After seeing a lot of different tombstones, I realized that if I get one, I want only the most simple kind: name, date of birth, date of death.

One inscription I remember though: O death, where is thy sting?

That inscription comes from the bible, 1 Corinthians 15:55.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
On my vacation last summer, I was in Paris and visited Montmarte Cemetery since it was steps from my hotel. What a beautiful, serene place. I spent hours there just walking and exploring (and getting lost trying to find Truffaut's grave but whatever lol). I love graveyards, not in a morbid way (and it can be quite a sad experience) but because it's enlightening to see the ways we honor our dead.

There was a series of explanations behind unique Los Angeles-area graves in this link that I spent all afternoon reading.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov