• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LilysAngel

LilysAngel

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
This seems to be a highly talked about meter on here.

1) does it make noise when it detects CO above a certain level? Is it really loud/a way to turn it down? I am going to try to find a rather secluded area.. but like, you never know.

2) I haven't been able to find any documentation of this meter going to 10k. Is the general consensus that it is actually accurate?

This is expensive lol.. I just wanna be sure before I throw $$ into it.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
From your other post, I was under the impression you already had a meter, this meter. It isn't excruciatingly loud. Yes, it goes up to 10k. I paid just under $300. Cheapest I could find. It has an audible alarm that is factory preset for 2000 PPM, but can be user set for a higher amount. Not sure the upper limit. Really not a concern as audible beep is not that loud. Honestly, having an analyzer is truly the only way to know for certain what the CO level is. It isn't mandatory, though. If someone used a full bag of 18 lb charcoal, and prepped the enclosure properly, and the coals were burning properly, it's pretty for certain that a level high enough for ctb would be attained.

I see no way to mute the alarm. It is not loud at all, perhaps as loud as an audible wristwatch.

Reactions: LilysAngel
LilysAngel

LilysAngel

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
From your other post, I was under the impression you already had a meter, this meter. It isn't excruciatingly loud. Yes, it goes up to 10k. I paid just under $300. Cheapest I could find. It has an audible alarm that is factory preset for 2000 PPM, but can be user set for a higher amount. Not sure the upper limit. Really not a concern as audible beep is not that loud. Honestly, having an analyzer is truly the only way to know for certain what the CO level is. It isn't mandatory, though. If someone used a full bag of 18 lb charcoal, and prepped the enclosure properly, and the coals were burning properly, it's pretty for certain that a level high enough for ctb would be attained.

I see no way to mute the alarm. It is not loud at all, perhaps as loud as an audible wristwatch.
Thank you for the reassurance & continually sharing your knowledge. I rly appreciate it. Ordering now!:)

Reactions: locked*n*loaded