• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

US-Presidential debates: who do you think will take performance enhancing drugs?

• Both

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Only Biden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only Trump

• None of them

• Honestly, I don't have a clue but if I have to watch these two morons I will need a lot of drugz

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Not sure whether it is good to fuel the US conspiracy pandemic. However, neither of them accepted a drug test the last time. Which makes it suspicious.
I am not much into conspiracies but this one. I think Biden needs drugs to be coherent. And maybe Trump too. Especially if everything hinges on these two debates. I will assume in this poll that only Trump and Biden will take part.

It does not have to be cocaine. There are less dangerous drugs which can be performance enhancing. Or even a cocktail of different medication (abused as drugs -> off-label usage)

I am really not sure. But I think both will be on something. Maybe downers or uppers or a mix of both. Probably the latter.

What do you think?

The joke answer counts as unsure or undecided.

Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
Surprised nobody answered lol

I think both, since there are over-the-counter drug store energy supplements and memory enhancers that don't seem to be considered bad by most people. It would explain why neither accepted a drug test too, since neither probably wants to talk about why they need supplements to participate in a short debate. Trump turns 78 in a few days and Biden turns 82 in November.