• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

Not_Alone_Anymore

Sep 10, 2023
So I had a plan in action for a CTB plan for May 1st. Obviously, that date has passed, and now I'm torn on if I should still go through with it. It's a long story but to sum it all up, on May 1st, I had a very insistent friend who knew almost nothing about my plan that day. I guess somehow he ended up knowing I was planning something so he didn't leave me alone despite me not wanting anyone around me that day. Anyhoo, here I am, wondering wtf I should do.

P

Patches

Oct 26, 2023
I don't know your reasons, nor do you have to share them. But if you have doubts about your method or timing and aren't in any immediate rush, take some time to to reflect.

Its a one time permanent decision, be sure you want it and can get it done without a costly mistake. If your friend has caught on to your plan, they may try and stop you with assistance.

Whatever your choice, I wish you the best.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
That's why I always encourage people to not set dates. I have been there far too many times.

Setting dates just gives us a feeling of anxiety and impending doom. We also get a feeling of being a failure once the date passes.

For the first day or so it's good feeling as we feel we will finally escape, but that rapidly changes.

For me, it's best to have a proper method thoroughly researched so ready to CTB when the time is right.

The reality is that most of us cannot even commit to a day to start a diet, quit smoking, save money etc, let alone kill ourselves.

Be gentle, be ready and good luck.

W

wsx-rt

Apr 17, 2024
So I had a plan in action for a CTB plan for May 1st. Obviously, that date has passed, and now I'm torn on if I should still go through with it. It's a long story but to sum it all up, on May 1st, I had a very insistent friend who knew almost nothing about my plan that day. I guess somehow he ended up knowing I was planning something so he didn't leave me alone despite me not wanting anyone around me that day. Anyhoo, here I am, wondering wtf I should do.
It's also scary for me to think about the day that I have set for myself, so I try to distract myself with something and not think about it, because anxiety begins and then it's difficult to bring the matter to its logical conclusion