• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

paredler

paredler

Jul 31, 2022
The every day obligations and the micro aggressions I suffered from at school and work every day for many years were enough to make me philosophically suicidal. I've been suicidal pretty soon after I entered the work force and found out that the stress I had at school is contuing to my adult life and is going to continue till death. I've lived too many days in fear and sadness it caused me permanent dysphoria.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death and Praestat_Mori
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
a lot of symptoms from different disorders overlap, it could be something else.

or its also common that the event(s) that caused the ptsd gets forgotten due to the brain trying to protect itself and even though you had a supportive family maybe it happened outside of the house (school, a different family member, camp, just hanging out with "friends", ect)
personal perspective: i forgot something moments after it happened. and im still dealing with another incident where i dont know if something happened or not because its a blank

just some thoughts 🫂💜

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Linda
paredler

paredler

Jul 31, 2022
a lot of symptoms from different disorders overlap, it could be something else.

or its also common that the event(s) that caused the ptsd gets forgotten due to the brain trying to protect itself and even though you had a supportive family maybe it happened outside of the house (school, a different family member, camp, just hanging out with "friends", ect)
personal perspective: i forgot something moments after it happened. and im still dealing with another incident where i dont know if something happened or not because its a blank

just some thoughts 🫂💜
No, it's not the case. I remember everything that happened, it's just that according to everyone else, it doesn't justify me becoming su!cidal. Getting yelled at at work every day for things that aren't your fault is not a reason for depression or mental breakdown, I should have just shook it off and move on with my life.

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
If anyone thinks having supportive parents prevents them from being mentally ill, man, I got some swamp land in Florida to sell them. Sometimes that's just how things turn out and it's not even really any specific person's fault. It's just an accumulation of adverse events that can't be controlled.

Reactions: Life_and_Death, divinemistress36 and Linda
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
it's just that according to everyone else, it doesn't justify me becoming su!cidal. Getting yelled at at work every day for things that aren't your fault is not a reason for depression or mental breakdown, I should have just shook it off and move on with my life.
dont listen to others. thats complete bullshit

Reactions: divinemistress36