• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

chocolate

May 13, 2024
how do people get through life?

Life is so stressful. I'm 26 now maybe I've just been highly sensitive my whole life but life is so scary and I've made so many mistakes that I wish I could just end it all and start over again. I wish I wasn't this stupid. I'm just an embarrassment to my family. Everyone seems like they find life easy but I can't live knowing how evil and cruel our whole system is, it's like being set up to fail but I don't understand how other people cope

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, astonishedturnip, Aeselle and 2 others
Vicolo cieco

Vicolo cieco

May 14, 2024
Most people never face obstacles that go beyond their coping skills. If they had several issues all at once (e.g. low IQ, social anxiety, health problems, etc.), they would collapse.

Reactions: sserafim, random_user, returntothevoid and 4 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Something very horrible can happen any day to any human.

I guess at least 99% of people are not aware of this ?

Even you have a supposedly "good" life

This is just one example out of many I can imagine. What if a car accident or something falling on a human disables them and leaves them disabled, brain damaged and or in constant pain. Then they have to cope with that on top of the every day bad stress ,problems , hard work , chores , dealing with people etc.

imo i don't need to cope with anything. life is meaningless suffering. you have to work so hard a job , chores, solving problems, stress, traffic, co-workers, dealing with other people etc. all this for NOTHING because there is no purpose to life , life is meaningless. then you have to do all this garbage just to exist for no reason and to risk even more extreme pain and suffering any day.

I hate washing clothes, dishes, taking out trash, scrubbing toilet, scrubbing floors, brushing teeth , showering , grocery shopping, stocking supplies, fixing everything, dealing with problems, cleaning ordering everything, driving in traffic with jerks ,dressing stressing working a job dealing with humans hundreds more garbage things all for no purpose.

nothing really matters. What will matter in 200 years? what will matter in 1000 years, 1 trillion years? The only thing that matters to me is avoiding extreme pain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Willy Wonka, set0553, chocolate and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I guess that after all if one doesn't manage to find a way to cease existing on their own terms there's simply no choice but to suffer in this cruel, futile and dreadful existence, I never would have chosen to exist and I find it beyond disgusting how humans so harmfully procreate.

Imposing potentially decades of meaningless suffering onto someone else is a crime to me, it's especially horrific how they do this even know there's literally no limit as to how unbearable existing can get in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything, yet nobody can suffer from never existing at all. I wish I never existed more than anything, it's an abomination to exist, human existence truly is the most pointless and torturous burden.

• Hugs
Reactions: chocolate, sserafim and lizzywizzy09
slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Experienced
Dec 27, 2023
i think just accept that u cant change what already happened. its called radical acceptance. i try to practice this mindset so i can get a little bit of sleep hahah

Reactions: set0553, LaughingGoat and divinemistress36
O

Orange Cat

Student
Oct 19, 2023
I think the happiest people are the ones who can live in the present moment. They don't spend their time worrying about the past because they know that they can't go back and change anything. They just accept their past mistakes and move on. They don't project their entire future on themselves because no one knows what will happen in the future. They just do the best they can every day and don't overthink things. Just because someone made mistakes in the past doesn't mean that they can't have a better life in the future.

• Informative
Reactions: Criticalgeese, astonishedturnip, LaughingGoat and 2 others
C

chocolate

May 13, 2024
I guess that after all if one doesn't manage to find a way to cease existing on their own terms there's simply no choice but to suffer in this cruel, futile and dreadful existence, I never would have chosen to exist and I find it beyond disgusting how humans so harmfully procreate.

Imposing potentially decades of meaningless suffering onto someone else is a crime to me, it's especially horrific how they do this even know there's literally no limit as to how unbearable existing can get in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything, yet nobody can suffer from never existing at all. I wish I never existed more than anything, it's an abomination to exist, human existence truly is the most pointless and torturous burden.
it's just sad that it's the way our society functions is what makes life unbearable. I don't think there are many (if any) other animal species that demonstrate suicide and suicidal ideation the way humans do. We exist to make money, give everyone else our money, suffer and then die

Reactions: set0553, divinemistress36 and sserafim
astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
I think the happiest people are the ones who can live in the present moment. They don't spend their time worrying about the past because they know that they can't go back and change anything. They just accept their past mistakes and move on. They don't project their entire future on themselves because no one knows what will happen in the future. They just do the best they can every day and don't overthink things. Just because someone made mistakes in the past doesn't mean that they can't have a better life in the future.
Yep... It's crazy to most of us who frequent SaSu but many people literally just don't worry about things unless it's happening to them. They prepare of course, but they have no anxiety about future events and no depression about the inevitable or about the past. Just a foreign concept to me, to not have your anxiety riddling you with worries 24/7 tbh.

Reactions: set0553
set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
it's just sad that it's the way our society functions is what makes life unbearable. I don't think there are many (if any) other animal species that demonstrate suicide and suicidal ideation the way humans do. We exist to make money, give everyone else our money, suffer and then die
I hear lemmings run off cliffs. Perhaps their lives suck too. 😂

C

Criticalgeese

May 21, 2024
This is the answer I think. Most of the world is content and coping fine with their lives. If they weren't, all of society would collapse fast.