• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Havnis

Havnis

XXXX'ed out 🌲🌲🌲🌲
May 15, 2024
the question is the title

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
No, but I know people whose jobs were made easier because of AI.

• Informative
Reactions: Havnis, sserafim, halleyscomet and 1 other person
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
No, but I know that a lot of people get rejected from jobs because your resume will be seen by A.I.(and most likely rejected without having a single email, phone call, or interview) first before a real human being or recruiter/hiring manager

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Havnis, Throwawayacc3 and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Me to an extent. The creative industry has taken a battering due to CGI (not AI I realise but- related.) I reckon things would have turned out better for me if I'd been born a few decades earlier.

• Aww..
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Praestat_Mori, Havnis and 1 other person
Havnis

Havnis

XXXX'ed out 🌲🌲🌲🌲
May 15, 2024
No, but I know people whose jobs were made easier because of AI.
I guess it starts like this then gradually human interference won't be needed.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and sserafim
Havnis

Havnis

XXXX'ed out 🌲🌲🌲🌲
May 15, 2024
Me to an extent. The creative industry has taken a battering due to CGI (not AI I realise but- related.) I reckon things would have turned out better for me if I'd been born a few decades earlier.
Me too buddy, I wish I born not only decade but centuries earlier, what is your profession?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Me too buddy, I wish I born not only decade but centuries earlier, what is your profession?

Yeah, I know what you mean. I would have loved to have seen the Victorian era. All that innovation. Still, I think probably living in these eras would have been worse! Unless you were born rich.

My job is kind of specific to be honest, so I try to keep it more vague on the main forum but- it's the visual arts. Which have all taken a hammering with computers. Not that I dislike computer generated art. I love games and I don't mind it in other forms. It's not something I want to do though and I hate how it has just wiped out a lot of skilled creative jobs. How about you? What vague area to you work in?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Havnis

Havnis

XXXX'ed out 🌲🌲🌲🌲
May 15, 2024
Yeah, I know what you mean. I would have loved to have seen the Victorian era. All that innovation. Still, I think probably living in these eras would have been worse! Unless you were born rich.

My job is kind of specific to be honest, so I try to keep it more vague on the main forum but- it's the visual arts. Which have all taken a hammering with computers. Not that I dislike computer generated art. I love games and I don't mind it in other forms. It's not something I want to do though and I hate how it has just wiped out a lot of skilled creative jobs. How about you? What vague area to you work in?
I am studying electrical engineering. AI will be able to simulate and optimize circuits, identify troubleshooting, and handle maintenance. So, I have to learn how to use AI in this field. I didn't witness any AI usage in practice, we use it only at college to give us alternative simulation results "MATLAB with its AI toolboxes and cadence machine learning algorithm" beside the traditional methods.
I suppose AI integration will start in scientific research level before it will be convenient enough to be used in actual work, But I believe AI will ultimately design circuits and monitor machines as it is currently capable of generating codes. I feel I will be replaced.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Praestat_Mori