• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tinydancer

tinydancer

May 17, 2024
Nine years ago my boyfriend managed to accidentally overdose on a small amount of street heroin and a large amount of alcohol… I don't have access to street heroin but I have around 35 7.5mg zoplicone pills, I'm thinking it's not enough? Even mixed with vodka? I can't hang myself (tried but SI kicked in) or use cutting or jumping from height , I'm too cowardly, I just want to slip away in my sleep, peacefully.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daydream Believer and samicitchka
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I'm sorry to hear about your boyfriend and I'm also sorry that you're in this situation.

Since it's street heroin, I'm guessing it was mixed with something else, probably fentanyl, and that's why he overdosed on such a small amount. Overdoses are notoriously unreliable, especially if they are FDA-regulated drugs, as those are specifically made to not be harmful to people. Most stories you hear of people dying from an overdose, there's usually an underlying issue that was a one in a million chance, or their drugs were cut with something.

Reactions: tinydancer
tinydancer

tinydancer

May 17, 2024
I'm sorry to hear about your boyfriend and I'm also sorry that you're in this situation.

Since it's street heroin, I'm guessing it was mixed with something else, probably fentanyl, and that's why he overdosed on such a small amount. Overdoses are notoriously unreliable, especially if they are FDA-regulated drugs, as those are specifically made to not be harmful to people. Most stories you hear of people dying from an overdose, there's usually an underlying issue that was a one in a million chance, or their drugs were cut with something.
Yeah thats my gut feeling that pharmaceutical grade pills are too "clean" to kill you, i tried with pharmacy issue codeine pills and it didn't work , i actually live in a city rife with heroin but not the faintest idea where to source it or how to administer it,

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Taking a bunch of pills almost zero chance of working regardless of what they are or how many or drinking alcohol behind em. Heroin not likely to kill you either. Injecting fentanyl gives you the best chance but by no means a sure thing. If you're getting street heroin in the United States, it's probably actually fentanyl. Guns over 90 percent probability of success. Drugs less than 3 percent probability according to statistics. Especially pills because the human body has an effective defense mechanism which is vomiting. Those who do die after taking a bunch of pills don't usually die from any effects of the drugs but like jimi Hendrix, choke to death on their own vomit while unconscious
I am considering looking at anatomy and seeing if there is an artery i could sever easily. If you sever an artery you will almost certainly bleed to death. But don't get that confused with those superficial veins on your wrists. Cutting those is even less likely to result in death than bunches of pills.
Falling from a tall building or anywhere there is a long fall like off a cliff is a good chance. I would think any building 20 stories up or more probably foolproof
Just some of the ways I am considering

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: samicitchka, tinydancer, Forveleth and 1 other person
tinydancer

tinydancer

May 17, 2024
It's awful we are reduced to these measures because of laws against assisted dying. I hope you find a method that suits your needs and I'm sorry you're in the situation .

• Love
Reactions: samicitchka and DeathWish3301
R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Impossible to overdose on Zopiclone or Benzos. You will just have a very long deep sleep and then wake up feeling like shit.

Reactions: DeathWish3301 and tinydancer
tinydancer

tinydancer

May 17, 2024
Impossible to overdose on Zopiclone or Benzos. You will just have a very long deep sleep and then wake up feeling like shit.
Ugh that's exactly what I fear happening, just want it to end , every day i talk myself out of it then the next day comes and I wish I'd just done it. Just going to have to work up the courage for a more "drastic" method.

• Love
Reactions: samicitchka and Rubypie41