• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
No I don't. My whole life has gone wrong to the extent where I have no future and am looking to die.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: etherealspring, anonymousbookreader, chicanocompost and 9 others
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
The reason why I want to ctb is precisely because I don't want to live out my whole life lol

• Aww..
Reactions: etherealspring, anonymousbookreader, chicanocompost and 6 others
U

uBSUbc9904

May 6, 2024
Hello,

Yeah, if you have no worth and potential, then why the fuck I care about my future. You have a good future if you have potential, worth, talent, and vision. I have none of it. A fucked up useless brat who is depressed (bipolar disorder indeed) that failed to reach his own goals should be out of this world.

GOOD?
The reason why I want to ctb is precisely because I don't want to live out my whole life lol
Whats your reason for it?`

• Informative
Reactions: Tobacco and divinemistress36
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Idk why people say this. Every time they do it makes me wanna ctb more lol

Reactions: anonymousbookreader, sserafim, divinemistress36 and 2 others
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
It's a stupid thing to say. What it amounts to is "If you don't ctb you'll live until you die". But if you do ctb you will live until you die. There's not much difference.
It would only make some kind of sense if the person saying it knows that your life is going to get better. But they rarely do.

• Informative
Reactions: losing hope, abusedanimal6, Fall_Apart and 6 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
No I don't. My whole life has gone wrong to the extent where I have no future and am looking to die.
I get the sentiment but like many platitudes it's pretty dumb to say. The thing is they thought about that line for 5 seconds while the depressed/suicidal has spent far more time contemplating their existence. No simple phrase is going to fix everything.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim, Tobacco, snailfish and 1 other person
shelterwhereisleep

shelterwhereisleep

May 6, 2024
Yeah, I had a life. I was happy. It was what I dreamed of since I was a child. It's all gone now, and anything else that could happen would never compare.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I used to hear this phrase when I was young, and at that time it actually made sense. Now that I am older I think that I am too old to have a life "ahead" of me, so now this phrase just makes me laugh.

Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
Yeah, I had a life. I was happy. It was what I dreamed of since I was a child. It's all gone now, and anything else that could happen would never compare.
This is exactly why I suffer so much. You never put a cap on your dreams. They just tell you "dream, dream" but they never say in the end no one is entitled to their dreams. The universe is not conspiring to make it happen.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

It's beautiful down there in Hell.
Apr 17, 2023
I wanted to live to middle age. Prehistoric man maxed out then. it feels appropriate to die then given my ancient heritage 🙌

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I wanted to live to middle age. Prehistoric man maxed out then. it feels appropriate to die then given my ancient heritage 🙌
I want to live to my mid 20s. Life and freedom max out then. After that, you'll be expected to become a real adult and wageslave for your whole life. You'll have to become a slave to capitalism and society in order to survive. There's no way in hell that I'm doing that. It's NEET or rope for me

C

chestnut

in limbo
May 6, 2024
What an empty phrase. It feels like they're saying, all the suffering and pain you endured until now will just continue. There's much more to come.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
I want to live to my mid 20s. Life and freedom max out then. After that, you'll be expected to become a real adult and wageslave for your whole life. You'll have to become a slave to capitalism and society in order to survive. There's no way in hell that I'm doing that. It's NEET or rope for me
Just work from home. It's like being a NEET.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Just work from home. It's like being a NEET.
You will still age even if you work though. I don't want to get old or live until middle or old age. I'd rather die now

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
You will still age even if you work though. I don't want to get old or live until middle or old age. I'd rather die now
Asians age great usually so that's good.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Seem to have started a discussion with this one. I love you all.

ToastInTheShell

ToastInTheShell

Professional Idiot
Mar 17, 2024
"I wanna end my life early"

"But you've got your whole life ahead of you!!"

"Yeah that's kind of the fucking problem"

Reactions: etherealspring, Green Destiny and unabletocope