• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nevergoodenough91

nevergoodenough91

Really trying to discover what is going on
Jun 20, 2023
Youre safe to be who you are, express what you really feel, think how you really think

Judgements and junk values people currently, or long ago in the past have instilled in you are false

You are worthy as you are, theres no journey or process to get there. Whatever state you are in now is worthy no matter how much you see it as broken or defective. Youre ok :)

I know to some people this may be disgusting or repulsive to hear, but to some others it might not be so I want to say it anyway. Explore this in yourself and challenge your reactive judgements.

Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
I think those are some of the sweetest words you can say to yourself and other people. No matter who you are in this world, everything you've done up until this point has made you stay alive. That must mean something right? All of these awful things that other people have to say about you and pass off judgements, none of those have any bearing on how you lived so far. Reaching that level of acceptance and experiencing that brief passage of happiness, even if it's fleeting, is such a precious down to earth feeling. Just comforting someone else by saying the words, "You're right where you need to be, everything is alright, you're okay", I think that's the highest form of angelic love you can impart on another person. As long as the earth, sun, and the moon exist, you'll have the chance to experience happiness. Even if it's momentary, you'll always live beyond that, never even dying.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023
Good will hunting: "it's not your fault. It's not your fault. No, really. Its not your fault"

• Love
Reactions: nevergoodenough91