• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Fun little thought experiment, be creative. Let's say there's a supervillain who has the resources to achieve any end you want, no matter how impractical. What would you have them do?

Personally I'd want them to nuke the internet and make it so that it can never be re-invented again. (Ironic, I know, but I genuinely think on balance it has caused significantly more harm than good).

Reactions: Forveleth, ijustwishtodie and EyesOfNight
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Arson, they would do a shit ton of arson and other destruction. This would force humanity to gather in a single city. Then they would launch all nukes available at that city. With that, all of humanity except the "villain" would die. They would observe the spectacle from a safe distance, watching all of humanity and their last refuge go up in flame, shedding a single happy tear before shooting themselves.

• Love
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and ijustwishtodie
JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
In this forum this would be normal but for the outside global society I'd be viewed as a "supervillain psychopath":

Legalizing assisted suicide under the circumstances that the person who wants to do it is at a sound/rational/wise state of mind and consistently wants to do it for a certain extended period of time (Having some sort of system that separates people who really want to die and have thought through it for a long time from those who only kinda/temporarily/impulsively want to die, what will the criteria be? idk 🤷

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I would get them to invent some sort of device to have the ability to mind control any human they want to at will and to change their mindset and their views about life and society. Sadly it would have to go to this amount of magnitude just to make people not inflict unnecessary and pointless suffering upon each other. Though, since the guy behind the device is a villain, they can let chaos occur with it for all I care

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Alexei_Kirillov
Havnis

Havnis

XXXX'ed out 🌲🌲🌲🌲
May 15, 2024
I would like him to give 7 trillion dollars to Sam Altman who asked for it to develop AI. I also want him to fragment society based on IQ and ensure genetic assortative mating, as well as diminish human rights associated with experiments related to genomic manipulation.

• Wow
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I would simply make them use all of their vast resources to get me a girlfriend. Even if it creates the ultimate dystopia just to be possible. Even if humanity has to regress thousands of years to make it possible. Even if everybody else has to die to make it happen. Truly me being in a relationship would be the greatest atrocity in human history.

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Destroy all human life in a way that best perserves earth's natural environment.

Reactions: Forveleth and Alexei_Kirillov
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
@sserafim curious to see if you have any ideas

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Destroy all human life in a way that best perserves earth's natural environment.
Came to say this. Humanity needs to go. Everything else can stay.

Reactions: Scythe, Havnis and Alexei_Kirillov