• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Who knows? It could be many things. Only you can answer your own question.

Did childhood abandonment give you a savior complex if the "bad boy" stereotype appeals to you?

I am not familiar with your font, but are you romanticizing trauma bonding because you met in a psych ward?

Maybe it's not psychological, and you like the man's penis, humor, or find him attractive. :ahhha:

Listen, when I travel, I am attracted to a certain type of guy. Will I ever date someone like that in the US? No! At home, I consistently dated and married the same type of man. Most importantly, it's not the guy. I want to live in the US with an American husband without immigration issues.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I'm late to the party but rude participants in this thread generalizing women and pretending to know how "xx% of women" think this and that have been warned.

@SexyIncél , @Blue Elephant, @joeschmo take your red pill nonsense else where please. This isn't the right forum to push these talking points, if someone wants advice and they have certain pattern of behavior based on past trauma - which seems to be the case here, that has nothing to do with whatever some PA have tought you to be true. Some common sense doesn't hurt. Thanks.

Thread's been locked.

Reactions: Chinaski, Skathon, rozeske and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.