• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Less than a human being.
Feb 24, 2023
I don't feel "happy" as in feeling excited about something or a circumstances in my life, but I feel more relieved knowing I can open the door to exit I'm longing for, anytime I'm ready, until I'm finally consumed to nothing, the potential is always open to me

TransilvanianHunger

TransilvanianHunger

Grave with a view...
Jan 22, 2023
I started writing again. Stopped doing it a long time ago, but my analyst suggested finding something I enjoy and redirecting some of my emotional energy towards it. I enjoy writing, even if it's just for myself. I started this week, and I'm already feeling a bit lighter because of it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: deathviahanging
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
My special interest always makes me happy by just thinking about it, but also my job! I have fun and get to feel like I'm doing something cool haha

• Love
movinout17

movinout17

Student
Feb 2, 2023
Food, music, and family I live with. CTB plans make me excited, but I have yet to get it all together. I need the materials, and I need to write my suicide note

• Love
HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
I saw my wonderful grandmother last weekend, being around her soothes my soul to the core for the moment. Made me remember to try and stay alive for her too, she might not be able to handle it if I died before her from suicide when she's getting close to going from age herself. I can always talk about dark and realistic things with her because she grew up at a difficult time, me and her both know all this misery is normal.

• Hugs
lycheeginger

lycheeginger

no alarms and no surprises
Oct 21, 2023
My cat, alcohol, cigarettes, and driving. I wanted to wait a couple years and get another kitten, I hope I end up going through with that. Switched from vaping to cigarettes recently and oddly it's helping me cope much better. I think it has to do with going outside more often.

N

Need2Leave

May 9, 2024
Nice food I think. It gives me temporary relief from my illness and a bit of happiness.

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
Chatting with friends, videogames, and a nice peaceful walk (without music and/or distraction).

Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
I recently joined a music band and yesterday I met these people and I must admit that I like them very much. We had the vibe I was looking for.
Also I quit my job a few days ago and I feel so free.

Last edited:
  • Love
C

ConfusedClouds

Student
Mar 9, 2024
I have really enjoyed the 'Talk to me in gifs only' game thread here the past few days, thanks those who have been involved and @One day too late for starting it. I have genuinely laughed several times which has been a bit of a novelty!