• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
Dark theme puts me in a gloomy mood so I stick to the light theme. I like Sanctioned Suicide (2022) the best. And can switch easily with the Light/Dark switch when necessary.

soulkitty

soulkitty

ロロ□
Apr 6, 2024
I am very biased for dark pink 2020 theme >>>:3
Dark theme puts me in a gloomy mood so I stick to the light theme. I like Sanctioned Suicide (2022) the best. And can switch easily with the Light/Dark switch when necessary.
I feel exactly the same way, the dark theme puts me in a gloomy mood haha otherwise I would use my favorite theme. I also use the sanctioned suicide 2022 one

Reactions: L0neW0lf
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Sanctioned Suicide: Dark (2022)

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
i like the dark 2022 theme, its not too harsh on the eyes, the purple isnt intrusive, and i really like the nature art it makes everything comfy and the art reflects the nature of each section. the icons are straight forward and minimalist but not in an obnoxious "innovative" way. the UI itself im not sure i can speak on but aesthetics wise i really love it.