• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
If you had to make a list of 5 ways you would accept to CTB for the chance to have one of them happen... which 5 options would you put on the spinning wheel? Please give the reasoning behind each of your choices in detail.
(My discussion threads are mental exercises to try and pass the time and contribute to this forum. Don't feel obligated to answer if you don't want to but I personally would appreciate it as this helps me cope with the empty silence im in.)

3PL9vTeY8oi6eEHMvE

Reactions: Demian, Death is beautiful, Little_Suzy and 1 other person
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
CO - Seems like the most painless, proven by the fact that people have accidentally died many times by this method in their sleep. If there was any discomfort, I feel like it would have woken the victims up.

Fentanyl OD - Seems like you would get a quite a massive euphoric high, followed by a few moments of terror before dying. The high would be worth the terror for me. Best case scenario, it's a fully unconscious peaceful death.

Nembutal - see CO above

Full hanging - I would have a noose ready for this virtually 100 percent guaranteed method as a backup in case any of the aforementioned method failed.

Sorry, I don't have a 5th method.

Reactions: Goku Black, Little_Suzy and Sleeper System
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
1. Medically enduced coma then poison where I die in my sleep. Painless. Unconcious.
2. Suspended strangulation. Pass out and never wake up.
3. Drug overdose. Not sure why but i feel like it would be an experience.
4. Trading my life for someone elses who wanted to live. Method irrelevant.
5. Having someone shoot me dead without my knowledge of when so I can just let it happen.
CO - Seems like the most painless, proven by the fact that people have accidentally died many times by this method in their sleep. If there was any discomfort, I feel like it would have woken the victims up.

Fentanyl OD - Seems like you would get a quite a massive euphoric high, followed by a few moments of terror before dying. The high would be worth the terror for me. Best case scenario, it's a fully unconscious peaceful death.

Nembutal - see CO above

Full hanging - I would have a noose ready for this virtually 100 percent guaranteed method as a backup in case any of the aforementioned method failed.

Sorry, I don't have a 5th method.

Good choices. CO and Fent are options for me.
I'm just waiting for the preverbial "final straw" to snap.

Reactions: Little_Suzy and MatrixPrisoner
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
1. Nembutal. Peaceful: reliable, don't have to think much about it. Quick. If I had access.
2. Sodium nitrite: Relatively peaceful/tolerable side effects. Reliable. Quick
3. Gas/exit bag: Peaceful, reliable, quick. Unfortunately requires a decent amount of set up and storage of large gas canisters making it inconvenient
4. Charcoal (CO): Peaceful, quick. Unfortunately not as reliable and similar to exit bag requires a lot of set up/materials.
5. Shotgun to head: Peaceful, quick. Unfortunately I don't prefer this because SI would be significant knowing how fast I will die. Also I don't want to traumatize anyone.

If I were to add 6. would be partial hanging with a lot of sedatives: it is likely moderately painful though.

I did not add opioid poisoning because opioids make me violently vomit. Heroin makes me feel terrible; I'm an outlier and must be allergic or something. If opioids worked for me as they do for most people they would probably take number 3 or 4 on this list.

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
As PPeH discusses, all peaceful deaths essentially come from a non-distressing hypoxia. So all of my methods of choice come from the idea that it's just best to peacefully interrupt my breathing.

1) N - my method of choice. You just peacefully fall asleep and other than taking an AE, you don't have to prepare much.

2) Inert gas -- only reason I haven't invested in this is bc it requires a lot of technical setup

3) SN - reliable. Protocol is involved though.

4) CO - seems peaceful and rapid if done right. But similar to inert gas, a lot of setup.

5) opioids -- I tried this in the past and failed.. It's kinda unreliable because each person metabolizes opiates differently. There's no set lethal dose unlike barbiturates.

I'd also consider DDMAPh if the M portion were not so hard to source. Or if it weren't fucking impossible to get propofol, I think that would be even better than N! Oh well.

nozomu

nozomu

Nov 28, 2022
I did not add opioid poisoning because opioids make me violently vomit. Heroin makes me feel terrible; I'm an outlier and must be allergic or something. If opioids worked for me as they do for most people they would probably take number 3 or 4 on this list.
I'm the same way. I'm a bit over a year out from surviving an opiate overdose. I vomited most of it up.

• Love
Reactions: Rhizomorph1
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
As PPeH discusses, all peaceful deaths essentially come from a non-distressing hypoxia. So all of my methods of choice come from the idea that it's just best to peacefully interrupt my breathing.

1) N - my method of choice. You just peacefully fall asleep and other than taking an AE, you don't have to prepare much.

2) Inert gas -- only reason I haven't invested in this is bc it requires a lot of technical setup

4) CO - seems peaceful and rapid if done right. But similar to inert gas, a lot of setup.

5) opioids -- I tried this in the past and failed.. It's kinda unreliable because each person metabolizes opiates differently. There's no set lethal dose unlike barbiturates.

I'd also consider DDMAPh if the M portion were not so hard to source. Or if it weren't fucking impossible to get propofol, I think that would be even better than N! Oh well.
Haha I tried to get M too. It's crazy what the dosages are required. You are looking at thousands of dollars just to get M and then you somehow gotta crush hundreds of pills and swallow them. Nuts

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
I'm the same way. I'm a bit over a year out from surviving an opiate overdose. I vomited most of it up.
yup not surprised. The best routes for opioids are IV or rectal. Even then there's so much variability in tolerance and the purity of street drugs that the reliability is low to moderate at best.

waiting93

waiting93

May 25, 2023

I was induced with propofol for a endoscopy and it was the most bliss feeling ever . Count down from 5 and I was out

Reactions: rotciv and Sleeper System
nozomu

nozomu

Nov 28, 2022
Haha I tried to get M too. It's crazy what the dosages are required. You are looking at thousands of dollars just to get M and then you somehow gotta crush hundreds of pills and swallow them. Nuts
Yeah, I wish there was a more accessible and cost effective substitute for M in the 5 drug mix.

Reactions: Sleeper System
nozomu

nozomu

Nov 28, 2022
I was induced with propofol for a endoscopy and it was the most bliss feeling ever . Count down from 5 and I was out
It's used for euthanasia in some areas. If you don't give breathing and cardiac support like you do during procedures, it'll kill you fairly quickly. It would be nice.

yup not surprised. The best routes for opioids are IV or rectal. Even then there's so much variability in tolerance and the purity of street drugs that the reliability is low to moderate at best.
Yeah, I took a bunch of pills orally with alcohol. It was pre SaSu, I thought it would potentiate the respiratory failure.

Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
I'm going to go into this with the assumption that I have every possible resource at my disposal.

My first option would be a lethal dose under anaesthesia. This is the best method for literally everyone besides those who want to suffer through pain as they die. There isn't another way of putting this, to be honest. It's as close to peace as you will receive from death, even if it requires the 'you' part to not be functional or aware.

The second option would be a lethal dose not under anaesthesia. This is the most realistic method for those who have a small fortune sitting in their bank account, and by small, I only mean a couple thousand. The key ingredient here is the opiate. Morphine, fentanyl, heroin, all will work, given we're working with the idea that I own all required parts. If we're going off of limitations, morphine will be the easiest to receive, but some might find it easier to get heroin and fent from a contact. From there, gather a large but not overwhelming amount of alcohol - perhaps enough to fill a small glass, of 80-proof (vodka will do here, but more realistically sake would work, plus I love that stuff anyways :ahhha:) - as well as an antiemetic, and a benzodiazepine of your choice. Do not be lenient with dosages. This is the most peaceful way to pass consciously. Your high would cancel out your worries and you would pass out before dying. Your CNS and respiratory system would depress, and you would eventually stop breathing and asphyxiate a while after you fell asleep. It's slow but not painful - I liken it to the last waking moments on a death bed as you die from natural causes.

It should be noted that, should anyone attempt the second option, you must be aware of bioavailability of opiod/ates and you must be quite generous. The lethal doses vary heavily between classifications and even within the classes of drugs. Some may be feasible orally, some may not.

The third, fourth and fifth options, I could not rank correctly or with great certainty as I personally know nothing of them - the only two I am keenly aware of and know lots about the process of are the two you see above. I would, however, stick the usage of sodium thiopental (commonly used for euthanasia), pentobarbital, and basically any other barbiturate in those positions. If I had to stick them all under one roof, however, they would be third, and so for the fourth I would say sodium nitrite (NaNo technique) and fifth would be inhalation of helium, carbon monoxide, or nitrogen. Fourth and fifth may be interchangeable.

You will see that almost all of these, if not all, require chemicals and substances. This is because they are the only truly peaceful way to go. Any physical method requires either the complete annihilation of the capacity of your body to function or will require such grievous pain that your brain ceases function of its own accord. In many instances, both states are to occur.

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I would pay a few thoasand to go to some foreign country and have them do this.
Risky business but if it meant peaceful CTB then I would do it.
Hospitals have all these drugs man. So close yet so far. Fml.

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
1. Drowning with simple asphyxiant - very simple, easily accessible, highly reliable, painless, fainting in 20 - 40 seconds, death within 10 - 20 minutes.

2. Sealed exit bag with simple asphyxiant - simple (next after drowning), easily accessible, highly reliable (less than drowning, CO, or H2S), painless, fainting in less than a minute, death within 10 - 20 minutes.

3. Sealed exit bag with CO produced by decomposition of formic/oxalic acid or sodium/potassium oxalate - highly reliable, painless, knockout in a few seconds, death within 3 minutes.

4. Sealed exit bag with H2S (preferably produced by hydrolysis of Al2S3) - potentially more simple than CO, highly reliable, moderately unpleasant, knockout in a few seconds, death within 3 minutes.

5. Sealed exit bag with CO2 produced by mixing baking soda and citric acid - more simple than CO or H2S, easily accessible, highly reliable (less than drowning, CO, or H2S), moderately unpleasant (probably worse than H2S), knockout in a few seconds, death within 10 minutes.

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023

1. Nembutal. Peaceful: reliable, don't have to think much about it. Quick. If I had access.
2. Sodium nitrite: Relatively peaceful/tolerable side effects. Reliable. Quick
3. Gas/exit bag: Peaceful, reliable, quick. Unfortunately requires a decent amount of set up and storage of large gas canisters making it inconvenient
4. Charcoal (CO): Peaceful, quick. Unfortunately not as reliable and similar to exit bag requires a lot of set up/materials.
5. Shotgun to head: Peaceful, quick. Unfortunately I don't prefer this because SI would be significant knowing how fast I will die. Also I don't want to traumatize anyone.

If I were to add 6. would be partial hanging with a lot of sedatives: it is likely moderately painful though.

That is why, for CTB purposes, the ideal scenario for opioids is to be administered in other ways than orally and those that are at least 100 times more potent than morphine.

Last edited:
nozomu

nozomu

Nov 28, 2022

That is why, for CTB purposes, the ideal scenario for opioids is to be administered in other ways than orally and those that are at least 100 times more potent than morphine.

Self administration in this manner is difficult, because people normally pass out before they can administer a lethal dose. Also, the wide availability of narcan.

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Self administration in this manner is difficult, because people normally pass out before they can administer a lethal dose. Also, the wide availability of narcan.

Of course, remifentanil is only in dreams, but there are other RC opioids and nitazenes that are almost as potent, and you definitely don't need to use them intravenously.

F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
1- Pentobarbital
2- Fentanyl
3- 5 mix Deugs DPPMA
4- Nitrogen + Scuba
5- CO

trappedinthislife

trappedinthislife

May 13, 2024
1. Nitrogen Scuba
2. Gun
3. Exploding myself (have to somehow acquire the items needed to pull it off tho)
4. Lighting yourself on fire (can do this with other CTB methods in order to hide traces, don't want the government to put more restrictions on the other methods). Could build a timed igniter that set myself ablaze after the preferred method has kicked in and I'm already CTB.
5. OD on drugs.

H

hito5

May 13, 2024
Is there a reason why barbiturates don't show up in most people's lists? Especially phenobarbital since it's the most accessible. More reliable than opioids no?

Demian

Demian

Student
Mar 25, 2024
1 - Nembutal
2 - Exit Bag+ Helium
3 - Guns
4 - Morphine with Phenobarbital ( NOT Pentobarbital )
5 - CO