• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bugfart

bugfart

12x mental hospital stays
May 21, 2023
V from v for vendetta, 2006 prequel Leatherface (Thomas Hewitt), Penelope from Bridgerton, alucard from hellsing, Brahms from the boy, the mom from the horror manga "blood on the tracks", the alien from resident alien

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Light Yagami, Draco Malfoy, Tom Marvolo Riddle, Regulus Black

Reactions: xinino and MrBigSad
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
It's god of light. But it just so happens it spells imagay backwards. It's a muthafuckin palindrome. Like mr owl ate my metal worm. Or a man a plan canal Panama
It's 夜神月 which means god of night, moon. Apparently 月 is pronounced raito in Japanese, which can also be said as light. Clever lol

Reactions: xinino and MrBigSad
soulkitty

soulkitty

ロロ□
Apr 6, 2024
Marceline from adventure time, Nikkaido from doro he doro, ekko from arcane, Yor Forger from spy x family

Eustass kid and Trafalgar Law from one piece. Benedict Bridgerton from Bridgerton
omg I love bridgerton >w< you're the first person ive found who has also seen it lol

blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
I'm a sucker for k-dramas, my biggest crushes are Hyun Bin in Crash Landing on You and Kang Tae-oh in Extraordinary Attorney Woo 🥰

It feels so wrong to say that, but T-bag from prison break lol
The first thing I remember when someone mentions T-bag is when he ate that guy in the desert 😵‍💫

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Sangonomiya Kokomi

The smart and wise leader of Sangonomiya Resistance and the divine priestess of Watatsumi Island.

Reactions: xinino
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Plenty of fictional characters I find physically attractive but only Lucina from Fire Emblem managed to draw me in emotionally.

everythingoes

everythingoes

maybe someday
Oct 2, 2023
There are so many.. I'll name a few.

Seong-hyeon (Hometown Cha Cha Cha)
Jeong-woo (Doctor Slump)
Nana Osaki (Nana)
Eric Draven (The Crow)
Sesshomaru (Inuyasha)
Armand (Interview with a Vampire)
Thranduil (Lotr)