• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

feverinjection

feverinjection

sacrifice
May 8, 2024
I hate when I have those moments of joy and then they slowly dissipate into extreme sadness and guilt.

I like talking about feelings.

tell me about yours.

IMG 2476

Alfwynn

Alfwynn

Hanging
Feb 22, 2024
I keep getting hit with the feeling that my life is entirely fake. The world around me feels shallow, I don't live true to myself, I am trying in vain to reject my position in life as a working class citizen, I bottle everything up inside... and the crushing realization that it is impossible to live a life outside of any of this. This is all life is.

alivefornow

alivefornow

thinking about it
Feb 6, 2023
I am fucked in the head for life, I will always think of death and have a wish for it. Even if I manage to not kill myself, I won't feel happiness, because I can't. I would take a lethal injection if I could.

• Love
Reactions: feverinjection
terra.nuvo

terra.nuvo

Student
Feb 15, 2024
I've really let my life go to sit and its gonna take a lot of work to undo what ive done and I just don't know if I have it in me to do that work. I'm lazy and a loser and I have no life. My ex-best friend is living it up witha new job and a girlfriend and probably a new place and I can't help but feel jealous. Both jealous that he gets to live a better life than I do and jealous of the people who get to be around him cause I miss him so much. I think about him all the time everyday no matter what I do. I keep looking for advice on how to get over him but nothing works. He's still all that's on my mind. I need to get it through my head that he's gone and never coming back. Even though he said he would never leave me and that we'd always come back to each other. I'm so mad at him still for telling me he loves me so much. Like why would you tell that to someone who you know is in love with you. But then I remember that he probably did love me just not the way I wanted. I just have to live with the memories of him telling me he loved me and still move on? How now that he's gone for good? I'm so stupid for acting the way I did.

I've just royally fucked everything up. I keep thinking to myself that God has placed me in this position, alone and broke, for a reason. But for what reason? Why is my life the way it is? Am I destined to be alone for the rest of my life working a dead-end job and living with my mother? I just don't know what to do to change things. I don't know what to do to make my life any better and that's part of the reason I constantly think about CTB.

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I'm so touch deprived and lonely, I'm starting to lose my self control. I can't contain these intense feelings of isolation and hopelessness. Everyday it's getting worse, and I have absolutely no one. So badly I just want someone to talk to or to hug. But it never comes, and the isolation is making me become delusional and irritable. I'm struggling to function at all. My family doesn't understand and I'm so exhausted.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I just feel tired of suffering in this cruel, dreadful and undesirable existence. Death truly is the only peace for me, all that comforts me is the thought of being unconscious for all eternity. I really wish that suicide is as straightforward as just choosing to never wake again as I truly have no interest in the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human, the fact that this existence could potentially continue for decades longer is so terrifying, if it's up to me I never would have chosen to exist at all.

• Love
Reactions: feverinjection