• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

august4you

august4you

planning to ctb asap
Nov 22, 2023
I got a warning on the website that they can refuse the sale for whatever reason. What should I know beforehand so I don't sus out the seller. It's academy and I'm buying a 12 gauge shotgun. Also I have ID and I assume I fill out the paperwork there. Any and all advice is welcome

Reactions: iloverachel, worthIess and karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
Nothing! I live in America that's all what you need.

Reactions: iloverachel and august4you
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
Dude, don't try to buy online. Thats just weird.
Git up funn shows and private sellers. No paperwork that way

Reactions: Nikitatos, pthnrdnojvsc and Forveleth
SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
Did you end up buying it? Thinking of doing the same…

L

LaughingGoat

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2024
Dude, don't try to buy online. Thats just weird.
Git up funn shows and private sellers. No paperwork that way
I've bought guns online, it's fine. You only need to be worried about the background check if you have a record that would restrict you. Shotguns are among the least restricted type of gun to buy in all states. You will need to have the gun sent to a FFL (usually just a local gun store) to pick it up, so call them first before sending it to them. They will charge a transfer fee. Buying ammo online is cheaper than stores and doesn't require any paperwork; ammo you get shipped directly to your house.

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
I've bought guns online, it's fine. You only need to be worried about the background check if you have a record that would restrict you. Shotguns are among the least restricted type of gun to buy in all states. You will need to have the gun sent to a FFL (usually just a local gun store) to pick it up, so call them first before sending it to them. They will charge a transfer fee. Buying ammo online is cheaper than stores and doesn't require any paperwork; ammo you get shipped directly to your house.
Idk, I've always just bought guns in person. Personally, I'd have no issues buying one of the Internet as far as background checks and whatnot goes, as I'm clean as a whistle.
It's more that I have a problem buying something like a gun sight unseen.
You wouldn't buy a used car or house off pics alone. Some things you've just got to see and inspect in person I guess.
Idk, maby I'm just weird

L

LaughingGoat

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2024
Idk, I've always just bought guns in person. Personally, I'd have no issues buying one of the Internet as far as background checks and whatnot goes, as I'm clean as a whistle.
It's more that I have a problem buying something like a gun sight unseen.
You wouldn't buy a used car or house off pics alone. Some things you've just got to see and inspect in person I guess.
Idk, maby I'm just weird
I hear you, personally I buy guns new so not an issue but if it was used or I didn't know how it handled, then yeah.