• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gunfire

Gunfire

May 7, 2024
I'm booking a flight to Poland to get my SN. I tried to source online but no one is willing to ship to the UK. I already have a Polish passport so it helps. I'll get to enjoy some time in Poland with my friends and family before ctb so that's a bonus.

I'm just worried about flying back to the UK with SN in my luggage. Will I get stopped for having it with me? I wanted to ctb back in the UK but if I have to do it in Poland I will.

Reactions: rozeske
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
I've considered hiring out an AirBnB in Poland somewhere, having sn sent to where I'm staying and returning to the UK on the Eurostar train where security isn't as tight as flying.

I think it's just crafty enough to work.

netslayer

netslayer

May 3, 2024
Is it prohibited to import in the UK? If not, you can buy it from Indonesia. It's available on any big marketplaces here.

Google this sentence "Worldwide Shipping Service | Shop anywhere, ship everywhere", and find the website that starts with the letter S and ends with the letter N.

The price is around 30 euros for 500g AR grade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gunfire

Gunfire

May 7, 2024
Is it prohibited to import in the UK? If not, you can buy it from Indonesia. It's available on any big marketplaces here.

Google this sentence "Worldwide Shipping Service | Shop anywhere, ship everywhere", and find the website that starts with the letter S and ends with the letter N.

The price is around 30 euros for 500g AR grade.

View attachment 138901
Wow didn't think it'd be that easy. Thanks. I'll have a look.

BlueCup

BlueCup

Apr 27, 2024
These shipping services have mixed reviews on reddit.
They employ independent workers to do the work for them, i doubt they're very legal

There was a story recently about a doctor who ordered SN from asia and the police came knocking at his door...
Even if you went to poland, they might require a local phone number or even a fiscal number.

netslayer

netslayer

May 3, 2024
There was a story recently about a doctor who ordered SN from asia and the police came knocking at his door...
Even if you went to poland, they might require a local phone number or even a fiscal number.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

These shipping services have mixed reviews on reddit.
They employ independent workers to do the work for them, i doubt they're very legal

It depends on the host. I used them often, although I just bought normal stuff from Sweetwater.

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
If I had a choice between traveling to another country to get SN or making it after watching a 5 minute YouTube video, I would chose to make it.

It's easy to make.