• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
There is no way this physical reality is designed so bad as to allow for the existence of suffering. There could be different physical laws which do not allow for the existence of biological machines that need to hurt each other just for the sake of climbing the social ladder in order to reproduce mindlessly, but alas, we humans have a so fucking bad luck that the set of physical laws allows for these deplorable human conditions to be present in the world. Do you know what transcends the Blackpill? THE SET OF PHYSICAL LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE. They absolutely determine what Blackpill IS. CHANGE THE PHYSICAL LAWS, AND SEE HOW THE HARSH TRUTHS OF THE WORLD CHANGE.

And how could I not forget about our big friendly guys? GODS. They absolutely control everything. They have power over your life, they do whatever they want, and designed these physical laws PURPOSELY just for you to suffer. HOW CUCKED IT IS TO EXIST AND BE AT THE MERCY OF GODS WHO COULD BE EVIL AND COULD BE LAUGHING AT YOUR SUFFERING. Those motherfuckers could have designed everything perfectly well, but no, it wouldn't be fun if everything was perfect, right? CHANGE THE PHYSICAL LAWS, AND SEE HOW THE CONDITIONS THAT GIVE RISE TO SUFFERING CHANGE. But they didn't do that, 13 billion years and eveything is the same.

Last edited:
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Bend the reality as which way? There are some things that can't be done just like that, for example: you don't give all the money in the world to every person, for many different reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I mean, I agree. If there is any real 'god' out there, something close to Demiurge certainly makes the most amount of sense to me. Anything else is inexcusably negligent to the most vile being in existence. I don't know if we can apply what the Gnostics believe though, it's all really esoteric and complicated. In fact, the gnostics, if I'm correct, believed in Enlightenment, which is to free oneself from the physical plane through self discovery.

Reactions: sserafim
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
It all seems so unfair. In reality it just is. Neither fair nor unfair. I don't get when religious people say beauty in the world is evidence of intelligent design. There's plenty of ugly as well. It seems to me that there was no design. Or, in line with your post, maybe some sort of gods made this universe and then were like "meh, this is okay but I can do better" then they just started a new file, basically, and left this one here unattended.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023
Jesus came from the God above to free us from the Demiurge as taught in Marcionism

Reactions: xinino