• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
They will leave you as soon as they can no longer use you. The amount of time you invest in the friendship is irrelevant. How are you supporting them is meaningless. Friends do not exist. They count on you to pay attention to their issues. They turn your problems against you when you have them. They throw you under the bus in an attempt to impress others. I'm over being taught this lesson. Everybody is evil. As soon as I have the money, I'm buying a firearm and ending it all.

F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
Friendship and love age like milk. I've had many creative ways in which my friends used me, so I understand your frustration.
People are always used by friends. Never in my life have I met someone who hasn't.
Some are more solid than others, just don't give too much of yourself at once.
They are all untrustworthy. I've tried every solution, but the result is always the same. especially in the event that you are intellectually disabled or different. People view you as lower in value. Then they can take advantage of that shortcoming.

Last edited:
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
People are always used by friends. Never in my life have I met someone who hasn't.

They are all untrustworthy. I've tried every solution, but the result is always the same. especially in the event that you are intellectually disabled or different. People view you as lower in value. Then they can take advantage of that shortcoming.
I find it hilarious. Sometimes the attempts to use you are so pathetic, surface-level, you can't help but think you're being taken for a joke.

For example, my childhood friend didn't talk to me for ages and then suddenly appeared on my doorstep when I got some money. They asked me if they are still my closest friend. Translation: if they still have the power to manipulate me.

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
That's why I try to avoid friendships, they're useless anyway. I have my family, my gf and that's all that matters to me. I don't need "friends" knowing the definition of that term and that it doesn't match with humanity's natural interests. If it's there, it's nothing but illusionary loyalty. Empathy is what nature has given people, you can't just make it up. "mAybe you jUst haven't met the right people", no.

AsTheWorldCaves

AsTheWorldCaves

Mar 17, 2024
Friendship is incredibly fragile; there's no such thing as unconditional friendship. While I appreciate not being so deluded as to think otherwise, this fact is one of many that ultimately led to my decision to ctb

BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
I wish that wasn't true, but it is.

It is so tiring trying to rekindle old friendships or making new ones. Most people out there just wants to use you. Once you have fulfilled that usefulness, they leave you, stop talking to you. I'm tired of being the one who ALWAYS have to start contact. No one looks out for me. I wish to be able to be by myself, but I can't shake that natural urge of any sort of companionship.

migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024

It is so tiring trying to rekindle old friendships or making new ones. Most people out there just wants to use you. Once you have fulfilled that usefulness, they leave you, stop talking to you. I'm tired of being the one who ALWAYS have to start contact. No one looks out for me. I wish to be able to be by myself, but I can't shake that natural urge of any sort of companionship.
I don't know why I bother reaching out to people tbh it's clear they don't care, but then I remember my loneliness compels me to reach out, even though I know no one cares about me. It just makes me hate myself.

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
Agreed. Also if you give more or try harder to keep the relationship alive, that also brings your value down in their eyes.

The only way to not get hurt is to be the one that cares less. Which is pretty much impossible for me

L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
Dealing with people who break your trust is always painful so I empathize, but healthy friendships aren't some unicorn myth. If someone has only ever had poor friendships in their life, it's either because they have too small sample size of friends, horrific luck, making friends with toxic people, or they are the common denominator in all those relationships and are part of the issue in the friendships.

denjiwillsaveme

denjiwillsaveme

Apr 11, 2024
I understand you it's hard to fully open yourself up to new or old people who just view you as whatever verison they met you and I've grown tired to care for others when they don't care about me. The whole process is so demanding and exsuhating that I don't bother anymore, friendships are so fickle.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
True and it's so sad because they can make you feel so good when they are going well. But yeah- I've learnt the hard way too. They're only setting you up for disappointment and hurt.

F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
I find it hilarious. Sometimes the attempts to use you are so pathetic, surface-level, you can't help but think you're being taken for a joke.

For example, my childhood friend didn't talk to me for ages and then suddenly appeared on my doorstep when I got some money. They asked me if they are still my closest friend. Translation: if they still have the power to manipulate me.
When they need to use someone again, they never fail to return. They have no shame.

F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021

They cut off communication with you and turned everything you shared against you. It's challenging to fight against human natural need for company. Reminding ourselves that being by yourself is preferable to being with those who have harmed us is necessary.
This makes me glad that I never had a single friend throughout my entire life
It's not all that it's made out to be. It saves you a great deal of suffering. Refuse to believe the falsehoods they tell you. I feel like it's a manipulative game. They are not thinking about what's best for you. If I had been left on my own, I would have desired to live. Without bullies and without friends. Both the former and the latter are identical. The period of friendship where they acquire information to further harm you.
Agreed. Also if you give more or try harder to keep the relationship alive, that also brings your value down in their eyes.

The only way to not get hurt is to be the one that cares less. Which is pretty much impossible for me
This. They regard it as a sign of weakness because you care about them enough to want to retain them in your life. They regard affection aimed at them as something to exploit. Being human is defined as this. To punish those who dared to love and care for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Most friendships are shallow and based off of benefits and would leave you the moment that benefit no longer exists, when they find something better or when you just grow apart. But there are rare ones that are one and blended with your being to the point of make you sick to your stomach to be leaving them behind when you commit. That make you feel selfish and hate yourself knowing what it would do to them.

Reactions: Goku Black
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
The annoying part is the lack of transparency. I would be completely fine with everything you said (that all relationships are transactional) if people were upfront about their intentions.

Reactions: Goku Black
F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
Me no frnd all lev me say injury damage come come nobod care nobod come
When someone is no longer useful, they do this action. The worse things get, the faster they disappear. I'm sorry this has happened to you. I apologize for their abandonment of you when it was their turn to support you. Almost everyone is like this. You are not to blame.