• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KidWhite

KidWhite

May 21, 2023
I live in Russia. In our country, SN can be ordered on any marketplace similar to aliexpress or amazon. It costs only 10 dollars per kilogram and it's 99%> pure and will come to you within a week. We also have over-the-counter antiemetics or antacids (technically you need a prescription for them, but no one cares because it's not a drug). Anyway, I don't work anywhere and live off my mom. My bank can give me a loan without delay for up to $500 right on the app. I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to take $30 and order SN, buy pills, etc.?

Reactions: Kokomi_20
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Do you plan on using it immediately? Well you have to decide, probably your mom will have to pay that loan in the end. I'm not familiar with Russian law and inheritance but is it worth 30$?

Reactions: landslide2 and rozeske
KidWhite

KidWhite

May 21, 2023
Do you plan on using it immediately? Well you have to decide, probably your mom will have to pay that loan in the end. I'm not familiar with Russian law and inheritance but is it worth 30$?
Well $30 isn't that much to worry about, she spends several times that on candy.

Reactions: Kokomi_20
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Well $30 isn't that much to worry about, she spends several times that on candy.
OK, anyway the decision whether you want to do it this way or not is up 2 you. I don't think anyone here can answer this for you.

Reactions: Forveleth
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I don't think anyone should care about that amount of money when someone literally dies

Reactions: rozeske, dkrw and Praestat_Mori
KidWhite

KidWhite

May 21, 2023
I found technical sodium nitrite on the marketplace. The seller claims that the purity is at least 98.7%, the manufacturer is a chemical laboratory in some Russian city. Two kilograms for $5, I ordered it. It'll be delivered March 26th. Now I'm gonna go buy metoclopramide.
Please tell me if I need an antacid or not? I read somewhere here on the forum that antacid makes it worse and death will be longer.
Oh, I found this thread: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...metoclopramide-or-domperidone-is-used.103896/.

Looks like antacid is not necessary.
Since I have chronic gastritis, I have 9 tablets of domperidone left. I guess I don't need to go to the pharmacy for metoclopramide. That's great.
So, I only spent $5 for two pounds of SN, the rest of the stuff I have at home. That's awesome. I'm gonna watch Rick and Morty for the fifth time while SN is on its way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kokomi_20, rozeske, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person