• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
Please let's calm down. Life is hard as it is, no need to make it even harder. Please.

• Love
Reactions: halleyscomet, karmaisabitch, Georg and 2 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
No shit, Sherlock. Obviously I did that so many times to you. It's not the only way to quote something. Like I said, too hard arguing with stupid. What a retort, telling someone how to quote. Wow. You're so smart and superior. I see why you harm yourself now.
Wow, going from low-tier to aggressive, huh? Look, I understand that you are having a hard time with learning to use this site. Just be patience and you'll eventually get the hand of it. ☺️
Please let's calm down. Life is hard as it is, no need to make it even harder. Please.
Okay, I'll stop trolling him.../g

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Ambivalent1
yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
Wow, going from low-tier to aggressive, huh? Look, I understand that you are having a hard time with learning to use this site. Just be patience and you'll eventually get the hand of it. ☺️

Okay, I'll stop trolling him...
Lol at you thinking this is trolling. As if I'd actually be bothered by a self harming child with emo anime as their pfp lol wow.
Rapidly losing braincells even acknowledging you exist tbh. Just wasting everyone's time making the mods delete all this shit.
And it still stands, the self harming and relationship threads are low tier, if you don't agree that's fine, I don't give a fuck though. Later, loser.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Lol at you thinking this is trolling. As if I'd actually be bothered by a self harming child with emo anime as their pfp lol wow.
Rapidly losing braincells even acknowledging you exist tbh. Just wasting everyone's time making the mods delete all this shit.
And it still stands, the self harming and relationship threads are low tier, if you don't agree that's fine, I don't give a fuck though. Later, loser.
Damn, calm down. Mod already said to calm down.

Also, I know that I was trolling you and all and that I probably upset you, which I apologize for, but going after the fact that I self-harm is just a low blow. Call all the names you want, insult my personality, insult my intellect, whatever. Just don't go around coming after me for self-harming. There is a fine line between just getting pissed off and using someone's actual serious past problem to insult them.

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
@FuneralCry what you and some others don't understand is some people's mental pain can only be calmed and diverted with physical pain. Not just with vent posting or other coping mechanisms. Sometimes the pain is just too much they need a few moments of relief that doesn't involve ending their lives. It doesn't make that person any less suicidal. Just like you, everyone has got their reason for not killing themselves in a split second. Until we all get what we want in the end whatever helps us through the suffering of our existence don't you think.

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, halleyscomet, jar-baby and 2 others
lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024
I don't relate to people on this site, honestly this place seems to be mostly about self harm and things like people's relationships these days, it just reminds me of why I was never meant for the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human. Even a lot of the things on a supposed "suicide" site are repulsive to me personally, I just find this human species so tiresome as well, I was never meant to exist, I'm only meant for eternal nothingness, I don't wish to self harm or be harmed in any way.

I don't want to think, feel or experience anything, any kind of existence is beyond undesirable and I just don't wish for it, instead I just wish to be unconscious for all eternity, there's no value in being burdened with existence. I hope I fall asleep soon, I'm tired, it's sad how I'm still awake but the ultimate tragedy is how life even existed, I wish this meaningless existence could just disappear into nothingness, I want to sleep, humanity really is an abomination with so many humans just making me want to die even more, I wish I was peacefully unaware rather than still writing on here.
I don't know if your being serious or not or if you're a troll but,
if you are a real human don't stop posting like a lot of these reply's want, these posts are the only thing that actually make real life feel more "real" it's hard to explain but I've been in a constant state of derealization for a while and your posts help bring me back to reality since it shows there are other real people out there
People who self-harm don't exist to offend you or repulse you.

They self-harm typically because they don't have easy access to the beautiful release of death. They self-harm because there is no way out, because there is restrictions, or because they have extreme mental illness.

You don't want to harm yourself in any way? Great. Good for you! Im happy for you.

But just because someone else does, it shouldn't repulse you. It shouldn't make you feel "different." People can self-harm and still be suicidal. Frankly, they go hand-in-hand sometimes. Sometimes people self-harm for years and then end up CTB because they just can't take it anymore.

I understand that you are tired with humanity, I believe we all are. But you cannot blame your issues on innocent people who are just trying to get by, who are trying to feel better, and sometimes in a desperate attempt to do that, they harm themself.

Self-harm is a form of coping that uses physical pain to distract oneself from suicidal thoughts and other things of the like.

Please open your mind and your heart to others. You are not alone in your suffering.
i dont think they meant self harm repulses them they said "a lot of the things on a supposed "suicide" site are repulsive to me personally" not "self harm is repulsive"

i think most of you are mixing up "I don't wish to self harm or be harmed in any way" with that first part

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I can't relate to those who self harm either. This is going to be controversial but I believe that there isn't a single good rational reason to self harm. Of course you can self harm if you want to since we all should have autonomy over our bodies but, still, I can't understand those who voluntarily self harm. For me, living through life itself is my self harm and I never wanted to go through this to begin with. I don't like to suffer at all.

Oh, also, this is just my theory but when FC is saying that she wants death rather than self harm, she isn't belittling those who want self harm. She knows that the people who self harm want death too as she knows we are on a suicide site. The confusion that FC has here is moreso that she wants to die because she hates suffering to any extent whereas the other users here are admitting to voluntarily inflicting more suffering to themselves. It makes sense for FC to be confused at why they're harming themselves when FC has hated suffering of any extent from day 1.

Other users here don't want to avoid suffering as much as FC does and that's simply a fact. FC wants to avoid any and all suffering possible whereas most people who ctb do so because it's a last resort and that their suffering is unbearable and/or incurable. Most people here would want to live if their suffering was similar to that of a normie but FC wouldn't. That's where the fundamental difference between FC and this entire community arises and I think that it's truly interesting to see this if I must say so myself

Reactions: sserafim, DepressedDude, Ambivalent1 and 1 other person
lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024
I can't relate to those who self harm either. This is going to be controversial but I believe that there isn't a single good rational reason to self harm. Of course you can self harm if you want to since we all should have autonomy over our bodies but, still, I can't understand those who voluntarily self harm. For me, living through life itself is my self harm and I never wanted to go through this to begin with. I don't like to suffer at all.

Oh, also, this is just my theory but when FC is saying that she wants death rather than self harm, she isn't belittling those who want self harm. She knows that the people who self harm want death too as she knows we are on a suicide site. The confusion that FC has here is moreso that she wants to die because she hates suffering to any extent whereas the other users here are admitting to voluntarily inflicting more suffering to themselves. It makes sense for FC to be confused at why they're harming themselves when FC has hated suffering of any extent from day 1.

Other users here don't want to avoid suffering as much as FC does and that's simply a fact. FC wants to avoid any and all suffering possible whereas most people who ctb do so because it's a last resort and that their suffering is unbearable and/or incurable. Most people here would want to live if their suffering was similar to that of a normie but FC wouldn't. That's where the fundamental difference between FC and this entire community arises and I think that it's truly interesting to see this if I must say so myself
i fully agree on the self harm part I've never tried it and probably will never since to me it just seems like your adding more pain to your suffering, can I ask what your thoughts are on drug abuse tho? I've been having mixed feelings with it I plan to leave this reality by the end of this year so I'm debating on trying it out or not

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim and ijustwishtodie
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Nah I'm with you. Why add more pain into an already painful experience? For me, pain has never been the release other people seem to see it as. I can't even get any joy out of exercise which I consider to be no better than self harm just because it has socially acceptable consequences.

The closest thing I do to self harm is eat spicy food but even then my tolerance is still rather low.

I'm not judging anyone who does self harm though, I'm simply expressing why I don't do it for myself. To die without any pain whatsoever is definitely the optimal way to go.

Reactions: sserafim, halleyscomet and ijustwishtodie
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Not all, but many of FC's posts harm others; whether that's intentional or not is somewhat irrelevant.

If you don't want to see suffering in the world, then don't repeatedly add to it.

Reactions: UKscotty, Mea Culpa, Ambivalent1 and 4 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
i fully agree on the self harm part I've never tried it and probably will never since to me it just seems like your adding more pain to your suffering, can I ask what your thoughts are on drug abuse tho? I've been having mixed feelings with it I plan to leave this reality by the end of this year so I'm debating on trying it out or not
I personally don't think that drug abuse is good either in terms of trying to minimise suffering. Drugs are okay to take in moderation and perhaps are better worth taking than not taking due to it being a coping mechanism to escape reality for a bit but excessive use of drugs will lead to lots of issues down the line. In the end it's your body so it's your choice as to what you want to do

Reactions: sserafim and lostinwoe
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

It's beautiful down there in Hell.
Apr 17, 2023
Yeah, you are one of the only ones here who actually wants death; the rest of us are just suicidal for fun.
Suicide 🥳
See where I quoted what you said back to you? I'll help you out, it's the part in quotation marks.
Man, it's so hard debating with someone so stupid.
Enjoy the self harming, going to do something a little more productive myself.
Like gaming? 🤣 🤣

Okay, I'll stop trolling him.../g
He's mashing at the keyboard now 😆😂

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: EvisceratedJester, 4am, cupcakesandmilk and 1 other person
F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
Yeah, you are one of the only ones here who actually wants death; the rest of us are just suicidal for fun.
It looks extremely suspicious.more than 34k posts lol. could probably be some freaky sadist having pleasure over others suferring... but who knows

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: UKscotty, lostinwoe and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023

Self harm can lead to infections 😫 and then you have to go to the doctor.

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
This is going to be controversial but I believe that there isn't a single good rational reason to self harm.
That's kind of the point. Self harm isn't rational, it isn't logical. You do it out of a desperate need for control and relief in your darkest moments. Nobody wants to self harm, nobody chooses to do it for the fun of it. Maybe some do, but that's a whole other issue entirely. It becomes addicting, sometimes pain is the only way to feel that little bit better. Most of the time you can't even control the urges. I do understand your point, but we must understand that self harm is called self HARM for a reason. It is a very difficult thing to deal with, and nobody who self harms enjoys the fact that they do.

Reactions: rozeske and ijustwishtodie
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
That's kind of the point. Self harm isn't rational, it isn't logical. You do it out of a desperate need for control and relief in your darkest moments. Nobody wants to self harm, nobody chooses to do it for the fun of it. Maybe some do, but that's a whole other issue entirely. It becomes addicting, sometimes pain is the only way to feel that little bit better. Most of the time you can't even control the urges. I do understand your point, but we must understand that self harm is called self HARM for a reason. It is a very difficult thing to deal with, and nobody who self harms enjoys the fact that they do.
Would it work to replace self harm with suicide?

H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
Could use a nap as well

• Yay!
Reactions: final_countdown12
anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
Just woke up & one of the first things I read is "self harm is so nonsensical. Can't they just kill themselves instead or something? Isn't that easier?" Yeah I'm sure fighting 6 million years of evolution meant to keep you surviving & alive is easier than slicing skin a few times. Jesus guys.

• Aww..
Reactions: final_countdown12 and halleyscomet
halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
Would it work to replace self harm with suicide?
Suicide is much more inaccessible than self harm. Anyone can hurt themselves, but finding a way to ctb can be very difficult. Are you seriously implying that people who self harm should just kill themselves? It's not that simple. And not everyone who self harms are suicidal.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske and anhedonya
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
Suicide is much more inaccessible than self harm. Anyone can hurt themselves, but finding a way to ctb can be very difficult. Are you seriously implying that people who self harm should just kill themselves? It's not that simple. And not everyone who self harms are suicidal.
I meant substitute the words

anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
Damn, calm down. Mod already said to calm down.

Also, I know that I was trolling you and all and that I probably upset you, which I apologize for, but going after the fact that I self-harm is just a low blow. Call all the names you want, insult my personality, insult my intellect, whatever. Just don't go around coming after me for self-harming. There is a fine line between just getting pissed off and using someone's actual serious past problem to insult them.
Got curious at all the ignored messages that person was responding to and wanted to see what was up. Hey remember when I made a post asking for help and clearly struggling and you + others made sexual jokes + commentary in the comments with one another after I distinctly stated it made me uncomfortable in a follow up comment? And your response was to tell me that, well, if I don't want people commenting sexually on my sad posts like that, then I need to make that boundary known in the very first opening post because it's just WAY too much to expect people to follow common sense and basic courtesy like I was. That I needed to make that boundary known directly because I'M the weird one for thinking you shouldn't make certain jokes when you see someone struggling. And then you said that I was trying to place myself as a victim after you told me to just calm down and treated me like some crazy assault victim that was blowing it way out of proportion because clearly I must've been triggered or something, right?

Well I have just the right advice for YOU in this situation. Hey, maybe if you don't want people bringing up and insulting your self harm, perhaps you should make that boundary known in your very first post. You can't expect people to have that basic courtesy towards you and use common sense and kindness to realize that they shouldn't say that stuff to you. You need to make your boundaries known and stop victimizing yourself by expecting people to read your mind. <3

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: thenamingofcats and halleyscomet
halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I meant substitute the words
What do you even mean by that? Could you explain a little more? I'm confused?
Got curious at all the ignored messages that person was responding to and wanted to see what was up. Hey remember when I made a post asking for help and clearly struggling and you + others made sexual jokes + commentary in the comments with one another after I distinctly stated it made me uncomfortable in a follow up comment? And your response was to tell me that, well, if I don't want people commenting sexually on my sad posts like that, then I need to make that boundary known in the very first opening post because it's just WAY too much to expect people to follow common sense and basic courtesy like I was. That I needed to make that boundary known directly because I'M the weird one for thinking you shouldn't make certain jokes when you see someone struggling. And then you said that I was trying to place myself as a victim after you told me to just calm down and treated me like some crazy assault victim that was blowing it way out of proportion because clearly I must've been triggered or something, right?

Well I have just the right advice for YOU in this situation. Hey, maybe if you don't want people bringing up and insulting your self harm, perhaps you should make that boundary known in your very first post. You can't expect people to have that basic courtesy towards you and use common sense and kindness to realize that they shouldn't say that stuff to you. You need to make your boundaries known and stop victimizing yourself by expecting people to read your mind. <3
I'm so so sorry you had to go through that. Some people on this site do not have basic common decency and it shows.

• Hugs
Reactions: anhedonya
anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
What do you even mean by that? Could you explain a little more? I'm confused?

I'm so so sorry you had to go through that. Some people on this site do not have basic common decency and it shows.
Thank you for your consistent kindness towards me. It's always great to see you :) I hope things have been gentler for you recently and if you ever want to talk about anything I will listen.

• Love
Reactions: halleyscomet
M

mirrorgurl

Mar 27, 2024
this guy isn't real.

• Yay!
Reactions: UKscotty and final_countdown12
Status
Not open for further replies.