• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

0utsider.

0utsider.

May 16, 2024
Because of resources I think hanging would be the best method for me, but I don't have any good spots to do it. I would prefer to do it in my house, but theres hardly anything I can tie the rope on to. There are a few spots but there to low and every time i tried i ended up failing because of it. Is there any spots that I could hang that are in the common house/apartment that wouldn't be to low?

If there are better methods, pllllleeeaaassseee tell me, I don't have any money for any types of drugs and there aren't tall enough buildings in my area for me to jump. Along with all that I'm possibly the laziest person in the world so I would prefer something that's not to hard to do and doesn't involve much pain.

SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
Look into forests near you. You might have to travel, but you don't need to spend money to walk,
Try and case the place, see if it is viable for what you wish to do... Also a ladder helps, see if you can get one, via goodwill or the like.

Reactions: 0utsider.
C

chestnut

in limbo
May 6, 2024
Spots can be lower for partial afaik. The most important part is that it's sturdy, same with the rope and knots and no one will disturb you. I'd recommend the resource thread for more research.

sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft

sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft

you see it too. for me, it's always like this.
Jun 15, 2023
im in the same situation as you rn. a forest wouldn't work for me because I live in a city and the closest thing to me that resembles a forest is just a dense park. but hanging in a public place honestly makes me worried a little, as a female im kind of disgusted by the thought that some people would be able to r*pe my dead body so the forest/tree option is out for me. rn im considering a pull up bar I have at home for full or any sturdy door handle for partial

Reactions: eatantz and 0utsider.
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Trees always work if you have a forest near you.

Other options for at home would be a pull-up bar installed at your wall? That if your ceiling height is enough for full. I wouldn't think about partial, imo too high failure rate.

0utsider.

0utsider.

May 16, 2024
im in the same situation as you rn. a forest wouldn't work for me because I live in a city and the closest thing to me that resembles a forest is just a dense park. but hanging in a public place honestly makes me worried a little, as a female im kind of disgusted by the thought that some people would be able to r*pe my dead body so the forest/tree option is out for me. rn im considering a pull up bar I have at home for full or any sturdy door handle for partial
fr thats also one of my biggest worries. ive never thought about using a pull up bar, might buy one this week so i can try it. tho im still a little worried since i live with my family. i dont fully trust anyone in my family and am sorta scared that they might try something with my body.

Reactions: chestnut and eatantz
sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft

sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft

you see it too. for me, it's always like this.
Jun 15, 2023
fr thats also one of my biggest worries. ive never thought about using a pull up bar, might buy one this week so i can try it. tho im still a little worried since i live with my family. i dont fully trust anyone in my family and am sorta scared that they might try something with my body.
i kind of get you in a way that i almost always have at least one family member at home and i know none of them would listen to my words or my note and would just "save" me from hanging and i will continue living but in a vegetative state

• Love
Reactions: 0utsider.