• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FERAL_FRENZY

FERAL_FRENZY

Legionnaire <3
Apr 18, 2024
It feels like I'm doomed to forever be a background character in my own life. Everyone seems to have that certain "someone" that they click and bond with, but I can't seem to find mine for the fucking LIFE of me. And, a part of me worries that I've already pushed away anyone I could potentially form a close bond with. I've been on a steady self-sabotage streak for a couple years now, and every time something finally goes my way, my paranoia and mistrust derail everything.

I wish I felt differently, but I literally can't help it. I'm so bad at telling whether people have good intentions or not, and it makes me want to chase away anyone who even dares to get close. I often feel like a walking contradiction. Always seeking attention and affection, but then hastily pushing people away as soon as it's reciprocated. I don't think I could even get along with my own clone at this point.

It's gotten so bad that I feel guilty for even trying to let people in. Internally, I'm counting down the days until we inevitably part ways because I know that I'll end up doing something that'll make that person want to cut me off for good.

• Hugs
Reactions: foreverfalling, divinemistress36 and ConfusedClouds
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Im jealous of people who have someone they bond closely with i wonder what that is like?