• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I wanted to last to the end of this year at least, but if I run our of money, I don't think I can. I guess I might need to "borrow" some money from someone. Fitting, if my life ends with me doing one more shitty thing to someone. I wanted to use a gun, but no way I can afford one. Maybe I should just buy it now with what I have left. I don't know. I hate spmaming here but I don't even know what to do anymore when i feel this way, nothing ever fixes it or helps

I wish there was one person to blame for the economy and job market. That's far from the only problem, but it's what's pushing me over the edge now. I want someone to name in my note. But all there is is "society," and everyone blames society. There's no call to action in that. I don't have a call to action because I think we're too far gone, I'm not sure anything can fix this

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
F

Fantasy22

May 10, 2024
Everything is so expensive now I don't think it'll get better anytime soon. Unless wages do or something I suppose, but still means you just gotta work to make a living. I'm like but I don't want to live in the first place why should I work. Like I understand logically but through my eyes I'm just like what's the point even.
As for your point if you can afford it and you are going to ctb, why not get the sn. It's an effective method from what I understand. If you can't that's a whole other issue. Good thing is no one can be mad after it's already done like what are they gonna do lmao. Gun work too but so much paper work (I assume why wouldn't there be paper work). Also id be scared someone called the cops after hearing a gunshot and I get medicinal help right away and actually live by some miracle/curse what you have it

Reactions: fleetingnight, DepressedDude and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish there was one person to blame for the economy and job market. I want someone to name in my note. But all there is is "society," and everyone blames society. There's no call to action in that. I don't have a call to action because I think we're too far gone, I'm not sure anything can fix this
Sounds like money can fix your urgent problems and why you consider CTB. Idk whether u also have other reasons but that's how your post sounds like. I can relate to this, probably lack of money will kill me one day whether I want or not but I also reject becoming a wage slave - I'm a human and not a resource.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Sounds like money can fix your urgent problems and why you consider CTB. Idk whether u also have other reasons but that's how your post sounds like. I can relate to this, probably lack of money will kill me one day whether I want or not but I also reject becoming a wage slave - I'm a human and not a resource.
You're right- I don't understand how anybody feels okay with living a life like that. I'm sorry you have problems with money too, I really hate it.

Having some wouldn't fix everything, or even get rid of all my suicidal thoughts, but I know I wouldn't actually want to do it right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori