• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Aeselle

Aeselle

Student
May 11, 2024
I may have found a legit source for SN but I have a couple questions.

Do you have to use an antiemetic along with the SN or is it okay if you just try not to vomit? Does Aleve (Naproxen sodium) work as a painkiller to avoid the side effects of nausea and headache?

Any help would be appreciated!

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
It's advisable to use an AE. My impression is that that vomiting reflex is pretty much involuntary and not something that can really be consciously overridden.

I think Aleve works, or isn't counterindicated. If not usually they cite Tylenol or ibuprofen as painkillers. Those should be just as available as Aleve being OTC.

• Love
Reactions: Aeselle
Aeselle

Aeselle

Student
May 11, 2024
It's advisable to use an AE. My impression is that that vomiting reflex is pretty much involuntary and not something that can really be consciously overridden.

I think Aleve works, or isn't counterindicated. If not usually they cite Tylenol or ibuprofen as painkillers. Those should be just as available as Aleve being OTC.
Would Famotidine work in place of an antiemetic?

I looked online, and it mentions how it can help with vomiting. I don't believe I can get Meto at the moment.

Last edited: