• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

chestnut

in limbo
May 6, 2024
For the past week I've been feeling very close to CTB. Is it possible for sheer overthinking and laziness to hold one back from trying? Is that SI?

I've been wanting to set up my hanging gear for days and am to chicken shit, cause I know from past attempts I might go through with it then. I distract myself, numb myself with alcohol and mindless TV to get through the torment of the last weeks. There's no point to life anymore, but I'm just prolonging it for no reason. I'm scared of SI and failing, but need to go so bad. This sucks.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Unknown21, Meteora, _Minsk and 4 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
It is highly possible
I have been suicidal for a very long time as well, but I feel every time i feel like making an attempt, i also overthink and make excuses for myself, e.g. maybe I will try x or y and see if it helps me heal and recover. Procrastinating is very common, and i don't think you are a chicken shit at all, it is actually quite scary to take your own life if you really think about it.
Anyway, best wishes in whatever you choose to do

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Unknown21, _Minsk, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
dkrw

dkrw

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
me too.
I can't find myself to find the "right" moment. Alas, I haven't had much alone time in the last couple of days, but that's just a matter of time. I want to say I will ctb as soon as the "right time" comes, but I am scared I will find an excuse or fail to do it anyway

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, chestnut and Praestat_Mori
D

DoubleUp8

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
SI exactly. You delay and prolong but don't know why. Your logic and suffering are telling you to catch the bus but you gotta do this 1st and that 1 last time. Your SI will make every excuse to delay and you're tortured in the middle between SI and what you feel. I think I gotta CTB without thinking about it because the more I think about it, SI creeps into thought process and I should do this 1st and I need to do that 1 last time into the endless downward spiral of depression and anger at myself for not taking care of business.

• Hugs
Reactions: Metalhead, Forveleth, Unknown21 and 6 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I can relate to that! A year ago I really crashed hard and I reached rock bottom and I realized there was no hope left. I made my account here, I was in my room with my stuff to CTB but I didn't go any further. Whether that was good or bad is another question. But I would say it's SI - SI has a lot of share in this kind of behavior.

CTB can be the most logic decision for us but SI will and can interfere if there is the slightest piece of hope left - even if we can't see this small piece ofhoe in this particular moment.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Forveleth, Unknown21, chestnut and 2 others
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
Yes, its the same for me

• Hugs
Reactions: chestnut, Praestat_Mori and Ash
D

DoubleUp8

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
🚌 bus. How about don't miss the bus? 🚐 Or get a bus pass? 🚌 Or is the bus on time? Look at the bus schedule? The bus cliches and euphemisms are endless. How about catch the last bus? Bus stop? 🚌

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and chestnut
DepressedDude

DepressedDude

Life destroyed by invega
Apr 21, 2024
I've made four serious attempts and I never really thought of the risks at the time, fast forward a few years and here I am again wanting to die but after researching it so much I learnt of what could go wrong and now I'm terrified of every method.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, dkrw, Unknown21 and 1 other person
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
For the past week I've been feeling very close to CTB. Is it possible for sheer overthinking and laziness to hold one back from trying? Is that SI?

I've been wanting to set up my hanging gear for days and am to chicken shit, cause I know from past attempts I might go through with it then. I distract myself, numb myself with alcohol and mindless TV to get through the torment of the last weeks. There's no point to life anymore, but I'm just prolonging it for no reason. I'm scared of SI and failing, but need to go so bad. This sucks.
Think you re writing about me....... I feel the same. I think I am a person with A LOT of anxiety in general (one reason I want to ctb in the first place) and when it comes to ending it these already strong anxieties drive me nuts. I figured I have to silence these feelings with benzos in order to really proceed and not get stuck in these endless cycles of overthinking.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: dkrw, Praestat_Mori and chestnut
C

chestnut

in limbo
May 6, 2024
I've made four serious attempts and I never really thought of the risks at the time, fast forward a few years and here I am again wanting to die but after researching it so much I learnt of what could go wrong and now I'm terrified of every method.
THIS! It's like a new level of educational SI was unlocked on SS for me. :I At least I will be very sure of the success rate when I CTB oh well

Reactions: DepressedDude, Forveleth, dkrw and 1 other person