• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

paredler

paredler

Jul 31, 2022
Therapists are picky and can't / don't want to help some people and reject hard cases, personal trainers literally insult you, mental hospitals tie you to the bed and are practically prison camps, social media keeps you lonely, dating apps keep you lonely, people are quick to judge you, blame you and bully you even if you express very valid concerns. F*ck I'm so sick of this.

• Love
Reactions: Unknown21, sserafim, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
Hi Paredler.

I agree, our society is dysfunctional. Too many people care more about their own comfort rather then helping their own brothers / sisters. Everyone is out for themselves alone, I am not sure what happeend to our society, maybe it is rose-tinted glasses, but things looked more homely in the 1960s and 1970s, bar a few conflicts people weren't at eachothers throats,

A few people propouse it is the economy, or women, or this and that, but I am not sure there is a single reason, or an enemy group. I think things have just gotten worse and I am not sure why. Ironically all the tech innovations myself and fellow Generation-Z have gotten have just made things worse, dating apps mean less people are getting together, housing and hotel apps mean less people can afford a home, job aggregate websites, mean that no one can get a job...

Kind of feels like we weren't meant to be a global society and we should have just stayed local like in the 60s, but again, I don't know what has caused this, I just hope it gets better for people like us and anyone who is suffering.

I doubt it will however.

Reactions: paredler
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Hi Paredler.

I agree, our society is dysfunctional. Too many people care more about their own comfort rather then helping their own brothers / sisters. Everyone is out for themselves alone, I am not sure what happeend to our society, maybe it is rose-tinted glasses, but things looked more homely in the 1960s and 1970s, bar a few conflicts people weren't at eachothers throats,

A few people propouse it is the economy, or women, or this and that, but I am not sure there is a single reason, or an enemy group. I think things have just gotten worse and I am not sure why. Ironically all the tech innovations myself and fellow Generation-Z have gotten have just made things worse, dating apps mean less people are getting together, housing and hotel apps mean less people can afford a home, job aggregate websites, mean that no one can get a job...

Kind of feels like we weren't meant to be a global society and we should have just stayed local like in the 60s, but again, I don't know what has caused this, I just hope it gets better for people like us and anyone who is suffering.

I doubt it will however.

You can't have everything in this life, everything has the "other side of the coin".

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Therapists are picky and can't / don't want to help some people and reject hard cases, personal trainers literally insult you, mental hospitals tie you to the bed and are practically prison camps, social media keeps you lonely, dating apps keep you lonely, people are quick to judge you, blame you and bully you even if you express very valid concerns. F*ck I'm so sick of this.
All you say is true, but except ppl, all other things are services. If your service providers were bad, change them.
Imo except from some rare cases, all these personal trainers and psychologists are not professional ppl, but in most of the cases are just random dudes that took a random degree to have a job somewhere... and they regret it. There are fake engineers, imagine how many fake psychologists are out there in the world :ahhha:

Reactions: sserafim
paredler

paredler

Jul 31, 2022
All you say is true, but except ppl, all other things are services. If your service providers were bad, change them.
I actually believe that even people were somewhat kinder and friendlier in the past, and if they weren't, then humanity is trully a hellish cult to be in. Maybe it's my sense of shitty entitlement, but I believe everyone deserves some emotional / social support and understanding from their peers. This very post, if I posted it on Facebook, people would be very quick to bash on me and insult me. It's like an echo chamber for bullies. I think this alone is enough to drive someone to ctb.

I doubt it will however.
To me it feels like we weren't meant to actually live in this world. It seems to me like nature created us only to torture us and always make us have needs that go unmet. It's impossible to live like this. I'm not even talking about life being enjoyable, I'm talking about life making sense and being tolerable , sufferable, liveable, survivable.

Last edited:
Reactions: tbroken, divinemistress36 and sserafim