• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
The standard has gotten really low. If you're going to earnestly try your best, I don't know a single person who is "too dumb" to perform entry-level jobs. You've got this.

E* I should say this is for America. I couldn't do an entry level job in south korea.

Last edited:
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
i genuinely think i am most the time, im too forgetful, slow, and not charming or know many people. i think my only saving grace is attempting to be pleasant to others, but people try to squash that too and drive you crazy. im grateful for the job i have now but im really trying my best because here i dont have to deal with customers or be under pressure, and i get to do things im not too bad at like sorting things and filling in info etc.

• Love
Reactions: fleshgarden
real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
I'm not too dumb but I am afraid that I'm too dysfunctional and eventually I will just collapse. I often feel on the verge of total collapse into dysfunctionality.

Reactions: sserafim
dogbreath

dogbreath

Youre not even in the hole, are you?
Feb 13, 2023
I live in the US. Tried to apply for a job at mcdonalds. During the interview I started tearing up. Never called back. A f#vkin mcdonalds.... Am too sensitive for any job :(

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
Anyone else just feels too dumb to carry out any role?

I supervise entry-level staff at my job. I guarantee you are not too dumb, like @derpyderpins said the standard is super low lol. At least in the US