• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
This is not a meme. Please, anyone in Polan/Belarus, beware. Better leave the countries, OR go to the countryside. Putin had conducted an exercise before the Feb 2022 Ukraine invasion, too. This is not a joke. The globalists don't have much time, it's this summer or the next one before the AGI singularity.

P.S. The only girl who agreed to become my gf (I'm not delirious) is gonna die in a nuclear fire now, yikes. Nuka-sama is so jelly!

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
This is not a meme. Please, anyone in Polan/Belarus, beware. Better leave the countries, OR go to the countryside. Putin had conducted an exercise before the Feb 2022 Ukraine invasion, too. This is not a joke. The globalists don't have much time, it's this summer or the next one before the AGI singularity.

P.S. The only girl who agreed to become my gf (I'm not delirious) is gonna die in a nuclear fire now, yikes. Nuka-sama is so jelly!
nothing ever happens. good news is nuclear war means we all die but don't count on it.

Reactions: AdamOndiAhman
sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
His troops have been in belarus as 'belarusians' for ages near the borders ready to take with force the Suwalki gap to kaliningrad between poland & lithuania and that cut off the baltics by road.
Should b safe nr the belarus borders.

Edit, well not safe, but not nuke, just missiles, drones, tanks & guns etc

Last edited:
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
nothing ever happens.
The coronavirus and the 2022 invasions did happen (I'm Ukrainian).

good news is nuclear war means we all die but don't count on it.
No Westerner will ever die, only Slavs.

Overall, I get weirded out by this fatalistic approach. If I have this information, I will run away from Poland asap! I didn't do it in Feb 2022 myself because I'm suicidal, but other people? JFL at such normie thinking.

His troops have been in belarus as 'belarusians' for ages near the borders ready to take with force the Suwalki gap to kaliningrad
This is idiotic NATO lies. Truth is, Putin is a madman hellbent on killing Slavs. Bo other rationale. Please stop thinking in terms of geopolitics when all Putin does i destroy its army in Donbass as opposed to destroying the Dnieper bridges to win the war.

• Love
Reactions: innominesatanas44
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
I wanna be 1 feet near the nuclear bombs then if it happens.
My mother is Polish, does that mean I'm a Slav?

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel