• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

prototypian

prototypian

May 6, 2024
I have learned that as a human, I no longer have the ability to create something new. I can have kids but that's only so far as to simply bring more humans into the world. Our ability to create is completely limited by the fact that anything new we develop
Gets shouted down by the gallery of individuals who know the field and the pile on who don't want others to succeed. If you don't want to fight in this world your only choice is to just give up. I did not grow up wanting to fight. I never wanted to stand up to bullies or cruelty and they get to win. If you are not willing to be cruel you are a second or third class citizen and and the strong can't let you die by your own hands because without your subjugation they have no value.

• Love
Reactions: escape_from_hell, AngelicGirl, DepressedDude and 2 others
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
Dead people don't make good slaves, taxpayers, consumers, and can't be exploited. 'They' need us here hence the fear and stigma about suicide.

Reactions: escape_from_hell, DeathWish3301 and divinemistress36
prototypian

prototypian

May 6, 2024
Correct. The powerful don't care about the "lesser" humans until the lack of them threatens their profits. The key is to keep everyone just on the edge of day to day support with the fear always in back that you could lose your livelihood and starve. It's called a choice. I'm surprised indentured servitude has not made a comeback in the last decade. I know that the non competes basically act like that. "You want to privileged enough to work for us, accept our terms, sign this agreement and promise you won't work again if you leave this job-oh and be prepared to work with the fear of being fired at any time and the non compete still exists"

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
Correct. The powerful don't care about the "lesser" humans until the lack of them threatens their profits. The key is to keep everyone just on the edge of day to day support with the fear always in back that you could lose your livelihood and starve. It's called a choice. I'm surprised indentured servitude has not made a comeback in the last decade. I know that the non competes basically act like that. "You want to privileged enough to work for us, accept our terms, sign this agreement and promise you won't work again if you leave this job-oh and be prepared to work with the fear of being fired at any time and the non compete still exists"
Very true. I'm not sure where you are but here in the US most states have at will employment, meaning an employer can fire you for pretty much any reason at any time. I had a job that was so insecure that I checked my email everyday before leaving for work to see if I still had a job. I can't imagine having to support a family with that kind of insecurity. I just watched a video of a guy who got laid off at Tesla and only found out when his card key didn't work at the front door. Security took the card and sent him on his way. This was his reward for 5 years of service. I'd rather be dead than live with that stress. People and this world are sick. No thanks.

Reactions: divinemistress36
prototypian

prototypian

May 6, 2024
I am in the us. And many places have a combination of at will employment with contractual non compete even if laid off. The goal for the companies, their legal systems and their Hr is to protect the company at all costs using the employee as a resource only with no benefit to them as humans. The ultimate goal for any group of investors would be to find a way to have a company that produces and sells things with no eemployees or costs at all. I think if we can get there, there will be less concern about suicide since the class of people at the bottom will no longer be needed. For right now, companies need the bottom rung in large numbers to feed the gears.

AngelicGirl

AngelicGirl

Jun 15, 2023
I have learned that as a human, I no longer have the ability to create something new. I can have kids but that's only so far as to simply bring more humans into the world. Our ability to create is completely limited by the fact that anything new we develop
Gets shouted down by the gallery of individuals who know the field and the pile on who don't want others to succeed. If you don't want to fight in this world your only choice is to just give up. I did not grow up wanting to fight. I never wanted to stand up to bullies or cruelty and they get to win. If you are not willing to be cruel you are a second or third class citizen and and the strong can't let you die by your own hands because without your subjugation they have no value.
It is a sad fact of this world

escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
"
I know where I will wear this dagger then;
Cassius from bondage will deliver Cassius:
Therein, ye gods, you make the weak most strong;
Therein, ye gods, you tyrants do defeat:
Nor stony tower, nor walls of beaten brass,
Nor airless dungeon, nor strong links of iron,