• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RawPremadePizza

RawPremadePizza

Fighting tooth and nail
Apr 23, 2024
So today I did a lot of things like cooking, cleaning the floors, doing the dishes, I took out all the dirty food that was sitting inside my fridge for weeks; ate and drank enough water... but I'm not ready for tomorrow. Now I'm exhausted. But I need to study, I have classes this week, I'm behind all of them. Now all the weight of the things I need to do crushes me. I'm nauseous and my heart is pounding. It's 1:40 AM now lol I feel so dumb!! Why am i not sleeping huh? I'm avoiding tomorrow. Just 15 minutes of studying would be perfect but I'm not doing anything :( I'm so low functioning...
I won't give u0p tho, years of maladaptive living style won't heal in two days...I'm just venting here!

soulkitty

soulkitty

ロロ□
Apr 6, 2024
So proud of you for trying not to give up!! I can relate a lot to feeling low functioning, I feel as if I can't function like an average person can. It really sucks to be dreading the next day 🫂 remember it's okay to take it one little thing at a time, it sounds like you already did so much today. Also what did you cook? 💙

RawPremadePizza

RawPremadePizza

Fighting tooth and nail
Apr 23, 2024
So proud of you for trying not to give up!! I can relate a lot to feeling low functioning, I feel as if I can't function like an average person can. It really sucks to be dreading the next day 🫂 remember it's okay to take it one little thing at a time, it sounds like you already did so much today. Also what did you cook? 💙
Omg hi soulkitty!! Thank you for your words, they mean a lot to me <3 I'm always in a state of dreading the future, I have no rest at all! It messes with my body and mind... I'm now trying to become healthier and deal with one thing at a time. today I studied a little, so I'm really proud. I don't want to overwhelm myself either. It's like I either do nothing at all or try to break my back and do everything I've been delaying in half a day hehe. sorry for not responding earlier, I went to bed. Also I did a sweet shortcrust pastry, I already ate it so here's a google image for reference!! Hope you had a good day.

Images 7

soulkitty

soulkitty

ロロ□
Apr 6, 2024
Omg hi soulkitty!! Thank you for your words, they mean a lot to me <3 I'm always in a state of dreading the future, I have no rest at all! It messes with my body and mind... I'm now trying to become healthier and deal with one thing at a time. today I studied a little, so I'm really proud. I don't want to overwhelm myself either. It's like I either do nothing at all or try to break my back and do everything I've been delaying in half a day hehe. sorry for not responding earlier, I went to bed. Also I did a sweet shortcrust pastry, I already ate it so here's a google image for reference!! Hope you had a good day.

View attachment 138506
Hello! 💙💙 I feel that so much, everyday I'm scared of what will come next and if things will get worse and worse. That's great that you studied!! You're doing amazing :) it's good not to overwhelm yourself too much, I relate a lot to what you said in your other post about shooting for the stars too early on, I expect myself and want to do a lot more than I can take on in reality. That sounds so good!!! :0 I love baking. 🥧 I hope you had a good day as well~

• Love
Reactions: RawPremadePizza